DSCF0567.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 514
  • DSCF0583.jpg
    DSCF0583.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 519

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so though i live in seattle... im still not very computer literate. How do I make the pictures bigger when I'm posting them to the forum instead of it just showing the thumbnails (the forum faq's doesn't give a clear explanation).

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah it is stadium view... place was packed the night before the game. originally we stayed at the candlewood suites on east mason, but found out that the cambria suites had a suite available and relocated over there. bar hopped between anduzzis, stadium view, and champions all day saturday and after the game on sunday.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bar hopped between anduzzis, stadium view, and champions all day saturday and after the game on sunday.
Ha! I did the same thing that weekend. I stayed out late Friday night, but ended up calling it a night around 11:00 pm Saturday night. Did you see Gilbert Brown at Champions Saturday night? He was there around 7:30 (See pic below). They also had a lingerie party at Champions Saturday night. (I wasn't that impressed. I was VERY drunk and the girls STILL weren't very hot)

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOL.... funny story... so we started drinking around 11 a.m. Saturday morning at Curly's Pub and continued it all afternoon at Favre's Steakhouse. We were at Champion's at 5 but since the girls hadn't shown up yet we went to Stadium View. It was a blurry night for me and lets just say i had to call it an early night. My friend went back to Champion's and ended up having a long conversation with the long haired lingerie chick. The next day when we went back they were still there and she called me out for going to bed early. You are right though, needed to get a few beers down before I actually paid attention to them. Out of all the bars I liked Stadium View and Anduzzi's the best. Champions was convenient when it came to stumbling back to the hotel (and I wish I woulda ran into Gilbert)! I can't wait til next year's trips.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOL.... funny story... so we started drinking around 11 a.m. Saturday morning at Curly's Pub and continued it all afternoon at Favre's Steakhouse. We were at Champion's at 5 but since the girls hadn't shown up yet we went to Stadium View. It was a blurry night for me and lets just say i had to call it an early night. My friend went back to Champion's and ended up having a long conversation with the long haired lingerie chick. The next day when we went back they were still there and she called me out for going to bed early. You are right though, needed to get a few beers down before I actually paid attention to them. Out of all the bars I liked Stadium View and Anduzzi's the best. Champions was convenient when it came to stumbling back to the hotel (and I wish I woulda ran into Gilbert)! I can't wait til next year's trips.
Yeah I was there at 5:00 too. And after an hour or so I finally asked, "WTF?" I guess they were late due to the weather.

You are right about Anduzzi's. They have good food there as well.

I will likely be going to 2 or 3 games this year at Lambeau, so if we happen to go to the same game, hit me up and we can drink a few. I usually stay from Friday - Tuesday.

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
^+1! I will be heading up to GB next year for at least 2 games... we should all meet up! Add some more pics to this thread!

GBFanatic- as far as your pics go... you need to upload them to Photobucket 800x600 preferred... then just copy and paste the image link in your post....the image link will look like this
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks drew for the picture uploading info. i will do that tomorrow.

drew and ironman- we should absolutely plan on meeting up next year. I'm in seattle, but hoping to make it out to the dallas game (i'm from san antonio), and either a chicago or vikings game. i want one to be in september and one in december. hopefully we can get some people together on the same weekend. lets start planning as soon as the game dates are announced in april! can't wait!

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
drew- i moved to seattle from boerne last year. all my family is still in san antonio (shavano park, boerne, and the hill country). might have to meet up for a few lone star lights and shiner bock next time i visit. i used to go to the buffalo wild wings on de zavala for games. had about 25 packer backers every week.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me with Fuzzy Thurston, flashing his Super Bowl Bling.

While doing the Lambeau tour a few years ago, I caught Woodson coming out of the locker room. Sweet:

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pics from week 16 trip to lambeau!!

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
drew- i moved to seattle from boerne last year. all my family is still in san antonio (shavano park, boerne, and the hill country). might have to meet up for a few lone star lights and shiner bock next time i visit. i used to go to the buffalo wild wings on de zavala for games. had about 25 packer backers every week.

Yeah man let me know if you come down during the season... I normally chill at the house and watch it in HD since i get Sunday Ticket with Super Fan every year... but yeah man let me know!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score

These thumbnails are some pictures from the Ravens game this year I believe. Pretty sure its that game because I think I remember the foam sticks being handed out at the Ravens game, but I can't remember? Anyone remember which game it was? I've included a few pictures of some names from the Ring of Honor. There is also a view of the field from my seats. I'm always at the Leinie's Lodge outside section 121 before kick off. Anyone that wants to meet up next year should let me know! GO PACK!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A couple of things out of my packers collection

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_0032.jpg