Pics: Show Your Packer Pride!

favre95

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I have 2 more. I run the Green Bay Marathon every year. I pick it obviously because you get to run the outside ring of the field. While I have been on the Lambeau tour a couple times. Doing this gives you a view you don't normally get. Also, you get to challenge yourself to 26.2 miles and have it end in a place that is special, with all the players that have taken that field and all. Kinda my little way to say I have done something personally special(goal) at Lambeau. I have qualified for Boston twice here.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

2011 (time was 2:52:31 if your into running...a new PR for me)

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I gotta give you props for this. What an awesome way to get this unique perspective of Lambeau Field.

packers_BG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here we are from Bulgaria! I can tell you, that even though american football is not so popular here the PACKERS comunity is really powerfull and growing! I am sport journalist and do all my best to make this sport more popular here.. which, trust me, it's not so easy :D

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I think its a faded jersey on the upper right hand corner there is a number, can't tell what it is though.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I would bet money it's an infamous #4 jersey. :sneaky:
I don't think so, compare the number on the shoulder to the number on the shoulder for person wearing the favre jersey, the back of the number is a straight line. I'm guessing its either a 1, or 21. Since I have seen a blank 21 jersey on ebay before.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think so, compare the number on the shoulder to the number on the shoulder for person wearing the favre jersey, the back of the number is a straight line. I'm guessing its either a 1, or 21. Since I have seen a blank 21 jersey on ebay before.

you sir, are correct.

Great observation. :tup:

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like a 1. you can see the wear right in the middle of his shirt, no room for any number in front or in back..

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Kelly and I won the Packers Operation Fan Mail Military recognition essay contest! Winnings include 4 game tickets vs. Raiders, 4 On Field passes, $150 gift card to the Packer Pro Shop and we will be brought out onto Lambeau Field and introduced to the crowd right before the National Anthem! Dec 11th... Cant wait!! Go Pack Go!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
That is Awesome Drew, You and Kelly have a great day. I hope they show it on TV. I have Sunday ticket so I will record. Hopefully you'll add a couple of more trophy's for your throne room.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drew, I am here in Northern Cali, so the Raiders and Niners games are ALWAYS televised. I will for sure be looking for ya guys! You should make up a PackerForum.com sign! Maybe one that says "The Drew Just Won, Baby!"

Also, thank you much for serving our wonderful country! It goes very much appreciated!

Congratulations!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
During the Tampa game, did they have anyone on TV, that was on the field for same thing...Cuz there was someone that did what Drew will be doing

Edit----wanting to know if they show these service people on TV at any point

Members online

Latest posts