Pick Yer Poision

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Wow, Talk about dominate, this is what we have all been waiting for. and this was not a horrible defense we were up against, statistically they are a better defense than ours. But we all know stats don't tell the whole story.

4 touchdowns to 4 different receivers plus 2 solo's by Arod. Go ahead take away Finley see if we care. Anybody else hold there breath everytime Arod runs. We lose him, shows over.

Next week we are indoors on turf. Other than crowd noise I think we are a better team indoors. We will take the crowd out early and put on another show for the good people of Atlanta.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers gave us all an early Christmas present! The blowout we've all been wanting to see. It's s trend I hope to see continue. We are capable of it offense, why not keep doing it to give our D a break.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its... just wow. That game reminded me a lot of the playoff game vs ATL, didnt start amazing. But that pick six and one or two more turnovers turned into TDs by some fantastic offense blew the doors off denver. That being said this game could have been closer I think if Orton didnt have one of the floppy wet noodle arms of the NFL, seriously how is this guy a starter.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its... just wow. That game reminded me a lot of the playoff game vs ATL, didnt start amazing. But that pick six and one or two more turnovers turned into TDs by some fantastic offense blew the doors off denver. That being said this game could have been closer I think if Orton didnt have one of the floppy wet noodle arms of the NFL, seriously how is this guy a starter.

...because the alternative for the Chargers is Tebow......

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually #2 on their depth chart is Brady Quinn, who I am not sure would have been a much better option.... lol I'm just going to sit here and thank my lucky stars we are sooo fortunate to have the best QB in the league

Latest posts