Pick a Side: Favre or the PACK

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And we don't really care what you think, Green_Bay_Packers....

I've been a fan of the Packers since 1967....and Ted Thompson has ruined that for me because I don't like or believe in that egotistical pr*ck...

And I don't really care what you guys think either....I don't need YOU (a guy who posts on a forum) to validate me as a fan of the Green Bay Packers...

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And we don't really care what you think, Green_Bay_Packers....

I've been a fan of the Packers since 1967....and Ted Thompson has ruined that for me because I don't like or believe in that egotistical pr*ck...

And I don't really care what you guys think either....I don't need YOU (a guy who posts on a forum) to validate me as a fan of the Green Bay Packers...

Have you meant ted thompson?

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as slapping people in the face, I cannot say you or me come to mind, but maybe certain other malcontents and Pollyannish Pom-Poms who cheer for everyone--yes I think so.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as slapping people in the face, I cannot say you or me come to mind, but maybe certain other malcontents and Pollyannish Pom-Poms who cheer for everyone--yes I think so.

You should focus on the circumstances and events YOU have control over. There is nothing you can say that would undo the last 20 years of human events, which is at the root of my affection for Brett Favre.

Brett is a one in 300 million.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Oohh ohh..another big internet tuff guy that probably still lives in his mom's basement...

Flex those internet muscles..tough guy..hahaha:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm sure you're a good football player too, but Madden doesn't count as REAL football.

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry ... But I have to ask ... - How old are you ?

Seriously, you *might* want to take a break and take a breath ... - Like many other of those you accuse of being "simpletons", you are acting like one at the moment as well ...

In fact it can be argued that "painting" everything as black and white (as you are doing and arguing), is what simpletons do ... - which would mean that you are in fact such, as you accuse others of being as well ...

Definition of a Simpleton:

A simpleton is a person who is stupid and understands only very simple things. In this sense, the word can also be used offensively: "he is simple" is almost as strong as saying "he is stupid".

Just because some people disagree with you, you start acting like this ?

I'm sorry, but if anyone is being "simple-minded" ... then its you ...

Nothing in life is black and white ... Yet you insist on wanting it to be so ...

I'm on board with Quientus. This Lone Wolf character is off the deep end. He's a fringe fan who's been pushed over the edge 'cause the TT experiment is failing & that's all he had to hang his hat on. He can't admit that it was wrong to give up on #4, just like it was wrong to give up on a 3-time division champ team when he was hired in Jan. '05. Being wrong sux & some can't cope with it at all.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm on board with Quientus. This Lone Wolf character is off the deep end. He's a fringe fan who's been pushed over the edge 'cause the TT experiment is failing & that's all he had to hang his hat on. He can't admit that it was wrong to give up on #4, just like it was wrong to give up on a 3-time division champ team when he was hired in Jan. '05. Being wrong sux & some can't cope with it at all.

Where is the blowhard? The last I heard from him he was calling my comments irrelevant and worthless.

It just goes to show when the heat is on, some guys fight and some guys run.

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pom-Pom

In response to your comments, I have offered you detailed analysis of the teams strengths and weaknesses and their remaining schedules. All YOU have offered is thinly veiled, ********** fawning over your man.
I have asked you time and again to agree to disagree--and you refuse.
Moderators--this is taunting and baiting. I should have free rain call this p.os.out for what he is since he refuses to agree to disagree.
Oh, and I was at the bar with friends watching the game. And I called out a fairweather fan you, outnumbered two to one, face to face.
Pistols or swords, Pom-Pom?

Members online

Latest posts