Pick a Side: Favre or the PACK

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lone Wolf, calling someone mentally retarted is not cool... I have the same feelings you do, but that's namecalling in my book.

Well, when the shoe fits. . .. Seriously though, I offered to agree to disagree, but he would not stop. Is calling him a slow, not altogether attractive child that much better, or worse?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, when the shoe fits. . .. Seriously though, I offered to agree to disagree, but he would not stop. Is calling him a slow, not altogether attractive child that much better, or worse?

that is enough..

Thanks for stopping that type of talk

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I Don't know nothin' about no Jeremiah's Johnson...do you? PackersRS?

PackersRS...are you sure you're not Tromadz...?

I've suspected that for some time.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I Don't know nothin' about no Jeremiah's Johnson...do you? PackersRS?

PackersRS...are you sure you're not Tromadz...?

I've suspected that for some time.

LOl @ him being Trom

Unless Trom moved over seas then maybe

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've allways wanted to know who this tromadz is... I've seen his nickname over at packerslounge... No I'm not. Everything I post I post with this nickname, be it on DDD's blog, Tundravision, Packer Ranter, CHTV, Lounge... I don't post on any of the big newspapers sites, or ESPN, or Acmepackingcompany, though I read them...

I've figured you out because you post the same way... It's the same language, same systematics...

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know it is below form to out other members, but I know who Hauschild is--it is Corky, the down syndrome boy! He has such a loving heart. He cheers for everyone.
I guess that answers the question as to what your mental ailment is. I fear unlike you, that I am not such a gentle, loving soul. Perhaps I am too smart for my own good--it makes mean and vicious, much like the wolf you see on my avatar. I don't love everybody. I certainly do not love you. You and other frauds who dare to calll themselves Packer fans whilst cheering for Judas--as he wears the uniform of the ENEMY--disgust me.

Frankly, I'm crushed.

But, I still question if anything I am doing could be considered unethical or immoral or illegal. I believe I should be commended for my honesty.

There's just something so special about #4.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Could you please reproduce those posts on here. I am most intrigued.

I got it in an email today, sorry it took so long..but since I am not a member any longer, I have to get it from someone there

I keep sensing in my spirit that we really need to be more intense about our praying (if you get my drift) for this game against the Packers. The reason for it is this that it falls on Halloween weekend & there are a lot of witches covens in Wisconsin especially in the Appleton area (no joke)

Who knows how many of them will be putting curses & spells against Brett mainly but the team as a whole as well This is serious stuff guy's when we lived in Wisconsin I had encounters with several witches/warlocks and they take their craft very seriously! So let us please put up a wall of prayer around Brett & the team as they travel to Appleton Saturday & while they are in Wisconsin & getting back Saturday night will be the most important right up to midnight as it's not called the Witching Hour for nothing!

Ted Thompson is a "Man Of God" that he reads his bible daily & has bible studies with other men in the Green Bay area Now if he is a Man of God than WHY has he hired a political hatchet man in Ari Fleischer to handle the Favre situation? Why has he allowed all this hate & vitriol to fester & grow all these month's? God has & is WATCHING how this organization & city is handling this situation & is Sickened by it & has Pulled His blessing & presence from this team & city until they repent of their UN- Godly actions & words. It's not because that Brett is the one affected, it could be ANYBODY as what they have done is to dis respect a player who gave his all for his team & whose only "Sin" is that he is playing for a division rival

The Green Bay Packers will NOT have another winning season (nothing better than 8- until they make things right! This is what the Lord spoke to my spirit this evening, I believe that if the Packers had handled this situation with respect towards what Brett has done for their team the game Sunday would have been a close battle but I believe that God will Bless Everything Brett does & will bring to naught EVERYTHING the Packers try to do & the Vikings win in a HUGE rout!
We'll soon see whether I've heard correctly but I believe I have.

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hauschild,

There WAS something special, no longer. It is quite clear that you are a FAVRE fan, not a Packer fan. That is fine, but relinquish your Green and Gold, and stop offending my sensibilities by insulting me with your suggestions that you are otherwise.

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks longtime fan, pretty funny stuff. But I get nervous when people talk about curses.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frankly, I'm crushed.

But, I still question if anything I am doing could be considered unethical or immoral or illegal. I believe I should be commended for my honesty.

There's just something so special about #4.

Illegal? Of course not. Unethical and immoral? YES!

Dude, you're claiming to be a Packers fan while simultaneously rooting for the Vikings! What's so hard to get about that? By cheering for any Vikings player to do well, you're essentially cheering for the Vikings. You might as well be cheering for Peterson to get 200 yards and Allen to get 3 sacks because it's the same thing.

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is a Favre fan so maybe "waffleing" is in his DNA

I got in trouble for my down snydrome comment, but frankly I think it is fair game. You cannot cheer for everyone (and it looks like there is nobody else in the NFC North this year except the Packers and Vikings, with Bears as spoliers), and anyone who does--or suggests that one can--strikes me as a simpleton.
If "Corky" is a Brett Favre fan, that is fine, I suppose. I do not have to like him, nor do I. But when he--at the same time--insults me by daring to claim to be a Packer fan while cheering for our most hated rival, that is where I draw the line. This is what I find offensive. It offends me. This is where things are at. And it seems most Packers AND Vikings fans agree with me on this.
We should really agree to disagree because there is no room for reconcilation on this, at least not as far as I am concerned. And if he keeps pushing it by telling me again and again that he is paradoxically a "Packer fan" while cheering for the Vikings quarterback, I may get myself banned.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I got in trouble for my down snydrome comment, but frankly I think it is fair game. You cannot cheer for everyone (and it looks like there is nobody else in the NFC North this year except the Packers and Vikings, with Bears as spoliers), and anyone who does--or suggests that one can--strikes me as a simpleton.
If "Corky" is a Brett Favre fan, that is fine, I suppose. I do not have to like him, nor do I. But when he--at the same time--insults me by daring to claim to be a Packer fan while cheering for our most hated rival, that is where I draw the line. This is what I find offensive. It offends me. This is where things are at. And it seems most Packers AND Vikings fans agree with me on this.
We should really agree to disagree because there is no room for reconcilation on this, at least not as far as I am concerned. And if he keeps pushing it by telling me again and again that he is paradoxically a "Packer fan" while cheering for the Vikings quarterback, I may get myself banned.

I'm sorry ... But I have to ask ... - How old are you ?

Seriously, you *might* want to take a break and take a breath ... - Like many other of those you accuse of being "simpletons", you are acting like one at the moment as well ...

In fact it can be argued that "painting" everything as black and white (as you are doing and arguing), is what simpletons do ... - which would mean that you are in fact such, as you accuse others of being as well ...

Definition of a Simpleton:

A simpleton is a person who is stupid and understands only very simple things. In this sense, the word can also be used offensively: "he is simple" is almost as strong as saying "he is stupid".

Just because some people disagree with you, you start acting like this ?

I'm sorry, but if anyone is being "simple-minded" ... then its you ...

Nothing in life is black and white ... Yet you insist on wanting it to be so ...

OP
OP
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry ... But I have to ask ... - How old are you ?

Seriously, you *might* want to take a break and take a breath ... - Like many other of those you accuse of being "simpletons", you are acting like one at the moment as well ...

In fact it can be argued that "painting" everything as black and white (as you are doing and arguing), is what simpletons do ... - which would mean that you are in fact such, as you accuse others of being as well ...

Definition of a Simpleton:

A simpleton is a person who is stupid and understands only very simple things. In this sense, the word can also be used offensively: "he is simple" is almost as strong as saying "he is stupid".

Just because some people disagree with you, you start acting like this ?

I'm sorry, but if anyone is being "simple-minded" ... then its you ...

Nothing in life is black and white ... Yet you insist on wanting it to be so ...

I am 34. And this IS a black and white issue. Most agree with me I direct yoyu to what another poster said aboout "mental midgets" being out in force, and it was not in reference to me, but my detractors.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Illegal? Of course not. Unethical and immoral? YES!

Dude, you're claiming to be a Packers fan while simultaneously rooting for the Vikings! What's so hard to get about that? By cheering for any Vikings player to do well, you're essentially cheering for the Vikings. You might as well be cheering for Peterson to get 200 yards and Allen to get 3 sacks because it's the same thing.

My entire point is WHY do I feel the way I do, and maybe more so, why am I even bothering to be honest? A significant portion of the American population (which means some of you guys fit the mold here) are as crooked as a dog's hind leg. Why am I always assuming people have scruples like me??? I guess its my inherent belief that man is basically good.

You guys call it unethical and immoral to root for Brett Favre more than the Green Bay Packers. Why? Where is your evidence? All you can argue is that it is not "fan-like" to root in this manner. Again, Why? Show me the 99 rules all fans of anything must follow in order to keep their "fan card"???

Look, you guys are focusing your energy on something meaningless while I focus my energy in ways that enhance the value of my life and others. I value ethics and morals and you guys value a business entity. I think that, in itself, is mighty telling.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a black and white issue to me to. But no need to call anyone simpleton or Corky, or get offended by their choices.
Oh come on now, surely this can't be your first order of buisness as a Moderator? Corky is over the limit on a football forum? Maybe we should ban tackleing and just play flag football when The vikes and pack play. That way nobody gets hurt.:yu:

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh come on now, surely this can't be your first order of buisness as a Moderator? Corky is over the limit on a football forum? Maybe we should ban tackleing and just play flag football when The vikes and pack play. That way nobody gets hurt.:yu:

Sorry, but I would have to agree with PackersRS. If you want to be respected as a man who knows about football, why all the name calling? To me that sounds like a pissed off kid. Before you start calling me names and saying I'm 18 years old, I'm 53 and have 3 grown kids. And yes, I've been a Pack fan since the 70's.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, but I would have to agree with PackersRS. If you want to be respected as a man who knows about football, why all the name calling? To me that sounds like a pissed off kid. Before you start calling me names and saying I'm 18 years old, I'm 53 have 3 grown kids. And yes, I've been a Pack fan since the 70's.
The 70's, where the hell were you before that as I have been a viking fan since the mid 60's and I am younger than you. Oh don't get your cheese caught in your throat did you note the sarcasim button. Alot of you guys are way to sensitive compared to the packer fans that I know. Relax. Why hauschild is still trys to defend his dec on who he cheers for is beyond me. Who in the heck cares?

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 70's, where the hell were you before that as I have been a viking fan since the mid 60's and I am younger than you. Oh don't get your cheese caught in your throat did you note the sarcasim button. Alot of you guys are way to sensitive compared to the packer fans that I know. Relax. Why hauschild is still trys to defend his dec on who he cheers for is beyond me. Who in the heck cares?

To answer a question that is probably none of your business anyway, I was in the U.S. Air Force protecting your butt. And the sarcasm does not work with me. Chill your jets.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts