Philip Rivers

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Is it just me or does he just look very bad this year? I really hope he continues playing like he has been the last couple of weeks vs the Packers next week. I think that Cwood and tramon will have a field day making picks on him if he plays like he has so far tonight.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Yeah he sucks this year. Norv sucks.

They might come back in this game but they are frauds right now.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I am mad at myself, I wished I picked the Chiefs to win and I almost did. However, it's early in the game......

I have seen SD come back before. Rivers is pretty constipated this year for some reason. And Norv Turner is one of the worst head coaches not named Jim Caldwell.

OP
OP
gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I am mad at myself, I wished I picked the Chiefs to win and I almost did. However, it's early in the game......

I have seen SD come back before. Rivers is pretty constipated this year for some reason. And Norv Turner is one of the worst head coaches not named Jim Caldwell.
Ya I picked KC to win this game Im hoping they can continue and wrap this game up but if they keep up with these penalties there not going to be able to move the ball and they will keep giving the chargers the ball in good field position.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I don't really agree with these penalties lately against SD.......

These refs tonight suck hard.

OP
OP
gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
These are the worst refs that I have ever seen I mean I want KC to win but C'mon man that was not a offense PI on gates that should have been a TD

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Well if I had known the refs would be wearing Chiefs uniforms.......

God, this game is making me sick at times.

OP
OP
gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Thing is Rivers has been playing like this the whole season..Im feeling a lot more confident in the game next week after watching this game

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I wish I could find a clip of that "little girl" stomp he did, with his arms pumping.... I envision he had that face ^^^^^!!!:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts