PFDL Draft Order and Pick Trade Thread (2013)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So is my last pick just void or do I have to make another trade?
Well technically there are 26 rounds (25 for players and 1 for rookie draft spot) and right now you have 27 picks so you just need to package two picks for one pick to get back down to 26.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So everyone is waiting till the fictitious 26th round to draft where they draft in the rookie draft? I ask since fleaflicker only shows the draft as being 25 rounds.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So everyone is waiting till the fictitious 26th round to draft where they draft in the rookie draft? I ask since fleaflicker only shows the draft as being 25 rounds.
you can draft your rookie spot whenever you want. we will be drafting on here so fleaflicker is basically just keeping track of the picks for me.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well technically there are 26 rounds (25 for players and 1 for rookie draft spot) and right now you have 27 picks so you just need to package two picks for one pick to get back down to 26.
Well I'd just be pawning the problem off on someone else so I decided since vl didn't accept my trade yet anyway just to throw my last pick in there.

Gottafly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we able to make picks on flea flicker or are we doing it on here like the mock draft

Gottafly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does flea flicker allow picks to be made on their website with time limits and possible auto pick?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
FYI all trade offers I had previously offered are now null and void as I no longer own those picks. MBP and I have swapped positions in the draft after the first round. I now draft in the 5 slot and he drafts in the 3 slot after the first round.
I will entertain trade offers that he may received that were denied. You may have better luck or more derisive laughter at you.:whistling:

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I don't really post too often during the offseason I'd like to let you all know that I'm moving today, along with my co-owner since he's one of my roommates. I should be back online by the 14th, but I wanted to announce the lack of connection for a few days regardless.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Although I don't really post too often during the offseason I'd like to let you all know that I'm moving today, along with my co-owner since he's one of my roommates. I should be back online by the 14th, but I wanted to announce the lack of connection for a few days regardless.
No problem. If you don't message me by the 14th we can delay the draft by a couple days.

Members online

Latest posts