PFDL 2014 Rookie Draft Thread

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I will enter all the players tonight. After that then free agency is open. The roster size will go back to normal on August 1. Aka the 5 extra spots will be gone. This is to simulate real NFL teams signing undrafted rookies.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I will enter all the players tonight. After that then free agency is open. The roster size will go back to normal on August 1. Aka the 5 extra spots will be gone. This is to simulate real NFL teams signing undrafted rookies.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
How do you decide which 5 players I jettison if I do not reduce my roster by August 1st. :tdown:

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Gottafly told me to pick the next best RB available for him.
This RB is my post draft #10 RB and the DFW consensus #15, the other 14 have been taken.
5.10 Marion Grice RB Chargers

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Everyones players are on their roster.

ROSTERS ARE ONLY AT 36 PLAYERS UNTIL AUGUST 1ST. ON AUGUST 1ST IT WILL BE CUT BACK TO 30.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is from Ask Vic over on packers.com

Jean from Eagle, AK

Vic, the Raiders handily beat the Seahawks today. Our Packers beat the Raiders. I know it's only preseason, but didn't Seattle play a lot of their ones on Thursday? Should that give some hope to us Packers fans out here in the boonies?

No, it shouldn't. Never attach meaning to the preseason other than for the evaluation of talent