1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

PF Hangouts Page

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by IPBprez, Nov 24, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hey RYAN -------

Name: Waterfront Bar & Grill
    Address: 409 W. Jackson - 236th Street Cicero IN,
    Phone: 3179844651 Fax:

=====================================

The above "Hangout" ...is NOT a Packer Bar. It once was, back in the mid-Nineties, while we were on our SuperBowl run. But, it has since changed hands and is now a Colts (ahem) theme bar....

Question - where did you upload your list from? Packers.com?

I would offer that we let the Members upload where they go - and have this become a more valid listing, from active fans of today, as opposed to what's listed as historical.. on specific web sites.

I usually use these sites for my searches - but a central location (Here?) would simplify it all.... Look:

• PackersNews.com
      Packers.com
      SouthEndZone.com
      JSonline.com/Packer

PackerReport.com
      (so-so.. you have to pay for the privilege, so it would be real-time, yet limited in scope)

google searches

I have some Hangouts listed at IPB which aren't on here, either - but we've actually called some places to discuss the issue, like during Pre-season (do they have SAT dishes?) and that helps spread the word....

Let me know....
  2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    These were collected from a couple sites around the net. I should call and verufy with the locations, that's what I should do.