Peterson, Jackson, Rice lead the way for Vikings explosion

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
After the Bills struck first with a pick-six from Bills cornerback Drayton Florence, the Vikings have responded with four touchdowns. The first came from receiver Sidney Rice, on one of the best catches of the season.* The next two came from the guy who is playing with a bad wheel. Running back Adrian Peterson has…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The Brett fans are whining that Jack will get a win

Claiming he sucks and has done nothing..Every Td was luck and only the reviver is only one that deserves credit..Short field and the D did it all

Even before Brett went out, they were laughing at the Packers losing to the Niners

Sucks to be a Favre fan today...looks like on paper the team played harder then they did all year

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG! The sheer audacity of those Vikings and that Jackson creature to start playing well when Favre has fallen! The treacherous fiends should of all fallen on the field as a sign of loyalty and solidarity with their leader! We shall destroy the infidels!!! Bloody hell!

High treason and no less!!! Fight to the King!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
If Brett is done (I have no idea how serious this injury is), his last throw for the Vikings will be an INT.

LOL

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Some comments
I think we are winning DESPITE Tarvaris, not because of him. Who's going to talk alot about his picks as long as it's a win? Sad but true.....the O and D are stepping up which is what I would have LOVED to see in all the previous games when Brett was on the field .
Our defense and Peterson save TJ again. We are winning despite Jackson, 180yards 2 TD and 3 INT. First TD he threw was all Rice, seriously that ball should never have been thrown. Second one was on a very short field, compliments of our Defense, and another amazing catch by rice.

yet when Brett throws an int it is ALWAYS the Wr fault...Or if its Td with amazing catch its Brett awesome throw ( Lewis vs Niners last year at back of end zone)

My god effing hypocrites

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Brett is done (I have no idea how serious this injury is), his last throw for the Vikings will be an INT.

LOL

The last play of his career perhaps.

Did anybody else notice how none of his teammates seemed to come over to him to see if he was OK or if he needed help getting up? They just left him there like a turtle on its back, looking all helpless. That's sad to see.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Kitten! You sure can paint a picture with your words!

I only saw clips of both games, but replayed the hit on Favre,...he got more attention for that clip to the chin!
(that image still is burned in my brain of him being held and coddled in the cart, all in a fetal position)

Where was that guy when he was laying there like a turtle!?!? *turtle!!!!...KILLS!!!!! :derisive:

** oops i forgot...Yah..that was sad to see.... :spiteful:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts