PETA MURGATROYD: Welcome to Packer Nation

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
We all know that she is guilty by association but who cares! She is bad! Here are some pics of a private signing she did at Waukesha Sports Cards just recently...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, who the heck is Peta Murgatroyd and why does it matter?

SpartaChris... whoever she is, I certainly agree she's a hottie not bad looking. Looks a lot little like Rachel Teutul (Paul, Jr's wife)), but I think I'd definitely the give edge to Rachel.

Edit: Never mind. Googled it. :rolleyes:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well if DD introduced her to country music, surely he enlightened her on the Packers way of life! :tup:

Welcome to the Pack Peta! lol A honorary Green Bay Peta!

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also have to admit a moment of pop culture ignorance; I had no idea who this was.
When I saw the name I thought it was some sort of psuedonym for a wrestler on the women's WWF circuit.
I won't comment on her looks--I'm more interested in what she actually does.
And apparently, as Driver's dance partner, she's a professional who does very well.
I have no problem with another celeb jumping on the Packers' bandwagon.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I am surprised by the number of forum members who live in caves...

"who is she?" give me a break...

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You're always welcome to drive down to my cave anytime, but you have to promise to bring a few of your helmets along.
I truly didn't know who she was; I don't watch that much t.v. these days. Too much of a backlog of books to get through at the moment.
But, yeah, I never saw a single episode of the show nor did I ever recall seeing a reference to her online.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I'm sorry. I don't "live in a cave" but I also don't waste my time watching things in which I have no interest, like dance shows. *yawn*

:rolleyes:

Between watching the few things I do watch on TV, working, and building a new house, that doesn't leave much time to waste.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry. I don't "live in a cave" but I also don't waste my time watching things in which I have no interest, like dance shows. *yawn*

:rolleyes:

Between watching the few things I do watch on TV, working, and building a new house, that doesn't leave much time to waste.

Why are you take things so personal?:)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah she is extremely attractive. No arguing that.

Well I remember someone on this board saying otherwise, during the Dancing with the Stars competition. They must have been blind, or a jealous female. Nobody else would even think of arguing that fact. And I usually like brunettes!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also don't live in a cave...but I'm not watching that crap regardless of whether driver is on it or not.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also don't live in a cave...but I'm not watching that crap regardless of whether driver is on it or not.
It's already over. Don't have to watch it.
The highlights are out now.... and so are all Donald's interviews on all the network shows.
That's OUR GUY, Donald.
I support the guy no matter what, and when that hot blonde is along side of him, even better to watch.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, I think that Peta is symbolic of all things that are right in this world. :) Good lord gentlemen, this isn't a question of "pop culture" and the knowledge of, or lack thereof. THIS is about Peta, for cryin' out loud.

...and I'm not too proud to admit that I had my wife let me know when Peta was up next to dance, and I would then put down the work that I brought home from the office, to watch Peta dance. Yes, if more people took the time to familiarize themselves with Peta ... we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today. :sneaky:

If it weren't for Peta, I'd have fretted throughout the competition about a high ankle sprain for the guy Peta was dancing with. As it turned out ... Peta probably saved the guy from said high ankle sprain because she's ... well ... because she's Peta.

In summation, I like Peta.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if she knows who Snaggle **** is? Heavens to Mergatroyd

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I saw the name I thought it was some sort of psuedonym for a wrestler on the women's WWF circuit.
....and that's what in my mental cinema right now!!
"Wrestling With The Stars" :tup:

I don't even feel guilty about it, because YOU brought this up.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts