Perry Returns

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As reported on ESPN:

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Less than two weeks after he suffered a foot injury against the Baltimore Ravens, Green Bay Packers linebacker Nick Perry returned to practice on Friday.

That is rather surprising 2 weeks later on a broken foot. Must have been pretty minor and good news for us for once!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is rather surprising 2 weeks later on a broken foot. Must have been pretty minor and good news for us for once!
WHERE IS FRANK RIZZO? He'll say that one instance doesn't make it true, but this should at least be counted as an example of the training staff getting someone out faster than expected. Albeit, they need more of this to shake people off of the "fire everyone" bandwagon

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHERE IS FRANK RIZZO? He'll say that one instance doesn't make it true, but this should at least be counted as an example of the training staff getting someone out faster than expected. Albeit, they need more of this to shake people off of the "fire everyone" bandwagon

Frank Rizzo is on IR

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The training staff misdiagnosed the problem and they should be fired.

Turns our it wasn't a broken foot but a sore throat.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I need to see Perry back on the field in a game, and make it out.... I LOVE Perry, just want the guy to last for awhile.....

I don't expect James Jones back for a few more weeks.
Cobb not at all until the playoffs.
Finley? My money is on him not playing again this season..... not sure about after this season.

BTW, I've never seen anyone back from a broken foot that fast. My wife had one. I remember Michael Vick had one shortly after.... it usually is 6 weeks minimum.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The training staff misdiagnosed the problem and they should be fired.

Turns our it wasn't a broken foot but a sore throat.
Like when Perry went down with a knee last year week 6 at Houston, and then was IR'd for his hand that he hurt in week 1?