permission to be a packers fan

OP
OP
G

grantkyle2002

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah dude just as long as your not sayin when we win "i knew the Pack would win it all this year!"

thats cool but you know I actually predicted a packers ravens super bowl this year. I'd be be happy with getting half my prediction right.

OP
OP
G

grantkyle2002

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a friend who is a Steelers, Penguins, Red Sox, and Celtics. Where is he from? Maryland of course, and claims it was his grandma being from Boston, and grandfather being from Pittsburgh. Well this kid was born and raised in Sri Lanka, and came to the States. You want to talk about being a Frontrunner. Thats it right there, and worst of all he's from the DC area. He had to have been a Redskins and Orioles fan at one point.

its weird though here in baltimore and the annapolis area we have a bunch of steelers fans and redskins fan and they love the redskins/orioles and hate the ravens/nationals. I have tried so hard to rap my brain around that logic but its mind blowing.

ClemsonFan

New Era Packers Fan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say, but if I was a Pittsburgh fan, I would be asking WTF? I know that you hate the Steelers, but how do you go against your own division, let alone going against your conference. Packers win it all, which we all hope and pray they do, that just makes the AFC and AFC North look that much worse, and your team that much worse. Never root against your Division in such a game like the Super Bowl. If the Packers were to lose Sunday, I would muster up all I had, get over the loss, and continue to cheer for the Bears. They may be a heated rival, they may throw it in our faces for the next 20 years, but at least I can say that our division, our conference has yet, won another Championship. Just my Input on the matter.

That's being bandwagon. NEVER pull for the Vikings or Bears.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm north of you up 83. I have some friend of a friend contacts to some of the Ravens. I'm also a friend of Luke on WNST. His Dad was a good friend of mine. So I root for the Ravens when it doesn't have an effect on the Packers. Luke gave me a Ravens shirt to remember his Dad by (RIP).

Members online

Latest posts