Percey harvin traded to SEA, thoughts?

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now the Vikes are prob going to go hard after Jennings. The've shown a propensity for enjoying our sloppy-seconds.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
1st thought: News of a Viking being traded to Seahawks probably doesn't belong in this forum.
2nd thought: Good for Harvin.
3rd thought: Wish he would have been traded to a crappy team.
4th thought: After seeing the price for Harvin was a first round pick, posting you wouldn't have minded seeing the Packers get him for a fourth rounder is just ...

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A first rounder is NOTHING for a player of his caliber.. Lol what you blowin bruh get me some

Reaction score
1st thought: News of a Viking being traded to Seahawks probably doesn't belong in this forum.
2nd thought: Good for Harvin.
3rd thought: Wish he would have been traded to a crappy team.
4th thought: After seeing the price for Harvin was a first round pick, posting you wouldn't have minded seeing the Packers get him for a fourth rounder is just ...
It does pertain to the Packers if you think about it. This probably means that the Vikings are the top team to get Jennings now..

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate trades. I feel like its this party going on, that I want to attend because everyone is chattering about how great it is, and I know Uncle Ted won't let me go. @sshole.

He says how the party will suck and everyone will get sloppy-drunk and then it'll get busted and they'll still be all sick and hungover on Monday and they'll all be saying death would be preferable to work right about now. See what I mean? @sshole.

And then on Monday the unthinkable happens...........

I found out, well hey, whaddaya know. Everyone did get sloppy drunk. And then the party did get busted. And everyone is still hungover. And they are all saying how death would be preferable to work right now.

........I know.......... I'm shocked too..........

Uncle Ted isn't an @sshole. Uncle Ted is wise!

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My parties end a lil diff.. It usually ends with me bagging some dime piece and gettin some butt and then smokin a blunt after.. Some people's "parties" end differently than other if u catch what I'm throwing

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems like a good move for the Vikings, and I agree that it puts them square in the middle of the Greg Jennings courtship. Jennings will do a lot to make Ponder better if that situation ends up happening.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm honestly fine if Jennings winds up in Minnesota. They will have to overpay, and he's probably a 2-3 year solution, not a long-term one. Still a net loss for Minnesota IMO.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It does pertain to the Packers if you think about it. This probably means that the Vikings are the top team to get Jennings now..

Not necessarily. Jennings stated he wants to go somewhere where the QB situation is fairly decent. That pretty much rules out Minnesota.

My guess is they'll go hard at Mike Wallace. Word has it they made a play for Q Boldin as well.

The_Virus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Jennings is serious about his statement regarding going to a team with a good QB then he wont be going to the Vikings.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a small handful of teams w/a good QB. First team that comes to mind is the Pats. IMO that's not happening. He'll wind up going to a team that will be a downgrade from the Packers

burt packerack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad to get Percy outta the NFC north, that dude can play (when he plays...). But now Seahawks are just getting better and better, the same with the 9ers. These two teams are going to be hell to play against for a few years.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad to get Percy outta the NFC north, that dude can play (when he plays...). But now Seahawks are just getting better and better, the same with the 9ers. These two teams are going to be hell to play against for a few years.
We gotta go to San Fran next season. I predict that game will either be a Sunday night or Monday night game.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Jennings is serious about his statement regarding going to a team with a good QB then he wont be going to the Vikings.
If by chance GJ doesn't sign w/another team we should be able to get him for no more than $8M.

Members online

Latest posts