Pep Rally Tickets

twebdonny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:?: Has anyone who ordered Pep rally tickets from Ticketmaster received them in the mail as yet? We are curious as we will be leaving South Florida
Thurs AM for Wisconsin and really hope to have the tickets in hand so that we can attend the Friday night event.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, I got them in the mail and also from someone who stopped at the Packers ticket office, which is why I have way too many.

I can meet you there and give you some so you're all set one way or another.

I'm sure I won't be the only one there handing out extras.

OP
OP
T

twebdonny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks,
We will see if ours arrive before we leave. If not I'll get back to you.

appreciate the offer
This weekend is going to be a blast.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd go to it, but i'd have to drive up to GB and then back home, then back up and back for the game. I don't have a hotel room up there.
So i'll just be going to the game.
Be sure to give us a detailed report on how the pep rally goes!!!!

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How much can you spend on a room? Sandman Motel in Brillion, 30 miles south of Green Bay. Probably will run you about $55 for the night.

Or you can pitch a tent in my parents back yard. :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How much can you spend on a room? Sandman Motel in Brillion, 30 miles south of Green Bay. Probably will run you about $55 for the night.

Or you can pitch a tent in my parents back yard. :D
I have camped out in winter with one of my friends when we were hunting. We didn't even bother with a tent! Just had a fire going. He kept getting up and putting firewood on the fire.
Half of me would be warm, the other half FROZE!
I figure with my wife getting me the ticket for the game and all, i don't want to push it. I wouldn't feel right saying "Oh hon, can you fork over another $55 so i can stay the night?" As it is, i have to hit her up for parking money and money for some food.
She probably would do it for me too, but i'd feel guilty. (I feel that way as it is!)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can park just a few blocks from the stadium for free!

See my web site: www.PackersGameDay.com
How early do you have to get there to get one of those spots?
I usually park in the Ashwaubenon public works area. It was $5 to park there, and they have indoor restrooms you can use. Thats a big plus to me, as i'm on water pills and have to....uh,.....you know.....quite often.
It's a bit of a walk to the stadium from there, but it's not too bad.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've arrived one hour before the game and got a spot. But it'll be a few blocks farther away. I always park in the same spot even if I get there earlier; the place where I park also fits in with my exit strategy. There's less traffic keeping me boxed in and I can scoot outta there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts