Penn State

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are your guys thoughts on everything that has happened?

Sounds like Joe Paterno will not be with the program much longer. Shocking.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
With how some are just stepping down, or taking a leave, tells me they knew what was going on, but didnt call the authoritys

Sandusky even still had access to stuff on Penn states grounds? Had an office across the street? Even after he was let go?

He should have been put in jail, yet he was running football camps for high school kids?

This is not going to end pretty for Jo Pa and the whole Linebacker U

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sandusky sexually abused eight boys over 15 years through his charity for at-risk youth, authorities charged.

Once considered Paterno's heir apparent, Sandusky retired in 1999 but continued to use the school's facilities for his work with The Second Mile, a foundation he established to help at-risk kids. The charges against him cover the period from 1994 to 2009.

Damn

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a big Penn State and Joe Pa fan but this honestly makes me sick to my stomach. My first thought is to all the victims and the hell this sick ******* put them through. It just makes me sick. Perhaps he should just step down, this isn't just going to go away any time soon.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a big Penn State and Joe Pa fan but this honestly makes me sick to my stomach. My first thought is to all the victims and the hell this sick ******* put them through. It just makes me sick. Perhaps he should just step down, this isn't just going to go away any time soon.

Joe Pa, cared more about his football team than the well-being of Children. Now, I know he gets paid to produce on the football field, but there is an unwritten moral code that applies to EVERYONE. How could you let this **** roam around your football program?!!! What would have happend if this bastard had molested one of Joe Pas' grandkids???!!!! I'm sure Mr. Paterno would not have stood for it, NOBODY SHOULD STAND FOR THIS CRAP!!! :devilish:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joe Pa, cared more about his football team than the well-being of Children. Now, I know he gets paid to produce on the football field, but there is an unwritten moral code that applies to EVERYONE. How could you let this **** roam around your football program?!!! What would have happend if this bastard had molested one of Joe Pas' grandkids???!!!! I'm sure Mr. Paterno would not have stood for it, NOBODY SHOULD STAND FOR THIS CRAP!!! :devilish:

That's what makes me really angry. These guys knew this was going on and did nothing to stop it. I think anybody who knew it and didn't inform the police, not your boss, the police is one some level just as guilty as the one who committed the crime. It's negligence. They had to of known when they still saw the guy walking around and didn't hear anything was being criminally investigated that somebody dropped the ball. They could of stopped this and prevented more boys from having to live a lifetime of anguish.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An older women chasing a young boy is a cougar... so when an old man chases young boys, is he a Nittany Lion?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I just sent this to a radio station

Everyone is so sure that Joe runs the AD dept...But maybe he respects his boss, the AD...And did what the AD said to do..We do not know what was said between the two.

It might just come out that Joe was told the cops were called, all authorities were notified. ( when in fact they weren't)

I can tell you this..

Do not pass judgment on Joe until we know the facts....Sure it looks crappy, and looks like morally he didn't do the right thing...BUT WE DO NOT KNOW FOR A FACT YET

I will give a instance..

I had two kids while married for 10 years..After divorced for 3 years found out both were not mine..

I always said if they weren't mine I would dis own them...BULL CRAP

I fought to stay their legal dad and won

So until you are in the exact same situation...You REALLY do not know what you would do....Yeah---you "THINK" you know, but you wont until in that situation

Just like me

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll tell you this, if I or anyone of my friends caught someone ****** a 10 yr old I would forcible stop the act from happening. You dont run to the coach, you step in. That might be me going to my car and getting .40 cal to put a clip into the guy, or just using my hands. Everyone is at fault. This disgust me the same way the catholic church disgusts me.

I would have no worries about being punished. Good luck finding a jury in America that would convict me for killing a guy that I caught ****** a child.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling that this story is only gonna get deeper, darker and a lot more evil than we could all imagine.

Just WAIT until they search Sandusky's home and when that story gets out. They will find child **** more than likely peppered through out his house. Im also betting a child **** ring was taking place there as well.

And im willing to bet that the # of victims will be staggering.

Members online

Latest posts