• Just the 5 rounds

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 5 Rounds plus bonus rounds to fill out rosters

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Just pick when you want it and whether we should go extra rounds.
You do not need to participate in the bonus rounds if you do not want to. They would be to fill out rosters before the draft ends and FA opens up.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I swear I've asked this before, but I can't find the post:
Will both Rookies and the current FA pool be eligible for this draft, correct? Or is it just Rookies?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just pick when you want it and whether we should go extra rounds.
You do not need to participate in the bonus rounds if you do not want to. They would be to fill out rosters before the draft ends and FA opens up.
When does the voting end

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can start now, if need be. Does it really require a lot of research? Besides if we have a day, that is more than enough time to sit and figure it out. VLT, to my understanding, already has his first 2 picks figured out.

I can't make my mind up between 3 players. So, whichever one is left . . .

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can start now, if need be. Does it really require a lot of research? Besides if we have a day, that is more than enough time to sit and figure it out. VLT, to my understanding, already has his first 2 picks figured out.

I can't make my mind up between 3 players. So, whichever one is left . . .
I'm taking Lacy & Austin w/my first 2 picks so u can decide on who u want. Besides if we have 24 hrs Gottafly will be on the clock in no time as AmishMafia will certainly know his pick after reading this or shortly thereafter

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I personally need time to reevaluate and look over every player. Of course I have my 1st rounder figured out but otherwise idk who I want in rounds 3, 4, and 5.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm taking Lacy & Austin w/my first 2 picks so u can decide on who u want. Besides if we have 24 hrs Gottafly will be on the clock in no time as AmishMafia will certainly know his pick after reading this or shortly thereafter
my pick is ready - I'm pretty sure of my round 2 even.

BTW- nice trade VLT! I took the 1st draft pick because I had a feeling the packers would take Lacy. Somehow I convinced myself they would go with another back later in the draft, so I made the trade. Liked the pick of Lacy at the time, but also kicked myself a bit. Good luck! Hope he gets big numbers for you (well, I hope he gets big numbers for the Pack. No matter what fantasy situation - I can never root against a Packer.)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
my pick is ready - I'm pretty sure of my round 2 even.

BTW- nice trade VLT! I took the 1st draft pick because I had a feeling the packers would take Lacy. Somehow I convinced myself they would go with another back later in the draft, so I made the trade. Liked the pick of Lacy at the time, but also kicked myself a bit. Good luck! Hope he gets big numbers for you (well, I hope he gets big numbers for the Pack. No matter what fantasy situation - I can never root against a Packer.)
You are taking Gio Bernard at 3 I bet

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are taking Gio Bernard at 3 I bet
Maybe. You will have to wait. Or will you . . .?

Okay, you are correct. My pick is Bernard.

Boooyah!

I guess this means GottaFly is on the unofficial 'gentlmens start' of the draft. Or is he . . . . ? (I sent him a trade proposal )

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tried trading w/Gottafly but he didn't respond to my trades so I went to the 5th pick which was 7thFloorRA

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either him or Austin would have been my pick at #2 had I still been there.

It's awesome as a fan that Lacy went to Green Bay but I'm not sure he's #1 pick material anymore..
He lost some value when the Packers drafted franklin. But who really lost value is my guys, Cedric Benson and Dujann Harris. Guys, they are on the trading block! Anyone? A 5th round pick in 2033? A warm bucket of pi55? hello?

Members online

Latest posts