Patriots will likely KILL the Giants.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the Superbowl. As beatable as the Patriots looked, they are still head and shoulders above the Giants.

It seems the Giants are on a roll bujt they got lucky tonight and outplayed a young and inexperienced Packer team that took them lightly.

Giants are good but still they are only about the 5th best team in the NFC, as the season bore out.

Patriots will augment the point they made with the Giants in week 17 and this time it should be far worse.

Patriots will fulfill their destiny as the only team in foogtball history to 19-0.

Good Bye Giants...

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
patriots will probably kill them and most likely would of killed us, but man I wish we could of advanced and found out on our own

ClassyGiantsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has gone too far. How bad is your memory? Didn't someone start a thread with a million replies just like this predicting the Packers steamrolling the Giants? Just like the Bucs and Cowboys..

At some point you have to be a man and admit the Giants are a good team plain and simple.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants have played really well in the second half of this season, but honestly... to say that I think they're good enough to dethrone the Patriots... I just can't see it right now.

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has gone too far. How bad is your memory? Didn't someone start a thread with a million replies just like this predicting the Packers steamrolling the Giants? Just like the Bucs and Cowboys..

At some point you have to be a man and admit the Giants are a good team plain and simple.

they are a good team and they deserve to make the superbowl. I want them to be victorious. congrats and make the NFC proud!!!

OP
OP
O

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think the Giants are a good team. The Patriots are better. Giants beat 3 teams in the playoffs and are on a roll. Patriots have been rolling for 19 weeks...

When ALL the marbles are on the line, let's see what your team comes up with...

ClassyGiantsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks man, and I wasn't referring to you, was referring to people who are so quick to write off the G-Men.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score

the Giants are good otherwise they wouldnt have even made the playoffs I hope you ruin the Pats perfect season that would make my day as much as I hate them. I dont want you guys to win either but I hope to hell you do. I dont think you will pull off the upset again but maybe.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants gave them a fight at Foxborough.

They have a shot.

They probably won't win, but there's no reason to count them out.

Members online

Latest posts