Patriots vs. Cowboys

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bad news is that one of them will be 6-0 after Sunday and the media overkill will switch into overdrive. The good news is that one of them will lose. I think I will actually stick up for Dallas because somebody needs to take the Patriots down a notch. But if the Cowboys lose, I will be happy because it will give the Packers a chance to move back into a tie for home field advantage in the playoffs.

I'm glad they're playing each other. It should be a heck of a game. I hope it's not on at the same time as the Packer game.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't in my heart root for either of them, but I have this feeling that the cowboys won't be able to effectively stop the run for very long and that they will lose at least by a touchdown.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
The bad news is that one of them will be 6-0 after Sunday and the media overkill will switch into overdrive. The good news is that one of them will lose. I think I will actually stick up for Dallas because somebody needs to take the Patriots down a notch. But if the Cowboys lose, I will be happy because it will give the Packers a chance to move back into a tie for home field advantage in the playoffs.

I'm glad they're playing each other. It should be a heck of a game. I hope it's not on at the same time as the Packer game.

the game is at 3:15.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im sure the pats will win, but maybe I would like to give the boys a chance. No matter the case, its going to be a good game.

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are no two teams I hate worse that the Pats and Cowboys. But due to the fact that I despise T.O. more than perhaps any athlete in history, I'll have to pull for the Pats.

Sheesh...never thought I'd be pulling for Moss and Brady. Oh well, things change.

TM

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Loing time Cowboy hater(they are right up there with Chicago and Minnesota), so I cannot cheer for them. But, I really am getting tired of the Patriots and Belichek, Moss, etc, so it is also difficult to cheer for them either.

I guess I will side with NE as they are not in our conference.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate them both!!! How about a 0-0 tie!! both teams will be 5-0-1 ! perfect!

If I had to pick someone I wanted to lose it would be the Pats!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I see a blow-out so to speak comming from this game, the Cowboys secondary is limited and not very deep on talented cover guys. The Boys safeties will either play really deep, in which the Pats will kill them with the underneath stuff or come up an cover in which neither is very strong at. I smell burnt toast.

I'll take the Pats secondary over teh Boy's ... which to me means a win in this game. And if the Bills can confuse Romo.. what do you think the Pats will do..

38-17...

But alas that is why they play the games.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the Pats to win. I don't like either team, but i hate the Cowboys MUCH more. The Cowboys knocked us out of the playoffs a few times, so thats why. Plus their arrogance.
But now, the MOST important reason is, it could affect the playoff positioning at the end of the year. The Cowboys are NFC, and we want to have a better record then them, so we get home field advantage. (I know it's a long time from now, but this could affect it) So for me, any NFC team thats going up against an AFC team, i almost always pull for the AFC because they can help put us in a better position at the end of the year.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going for the Cowboys, but the Patriots will win. Patriots are going to win the whole damn thing. Boring.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely not rooting for the Cowboys. Would much rather see the Patriots win than the Cowboys.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I hate both teams. But ya gotta root for the AFC team to help at the pack!! C'mon now. Home field advantage, and also we have a chance to be tied for 1st in the NFC!

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
'Stab me or shoot me' and I will have to choose??

Sound like a horror-movie. :wink:
Maybe NFC should win, but I hate the Cowboys.

How about a draw?? Isn't that the next best option to
"I want them both to loose!", or what? :pray:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate both teams. But ya gotta root for the AFC team to help at the pack!! C'mon now. Home field advantage, and also we have a chance to be tied for 1st in the NFC!
Boy....at least ONE person besides me is thinking this through! I don't like the Pats, but a win for them HELPS US!!! Any way you look at it, a Cowboy win hurts US more!
So....for that reason ONLY.
GO PATS!!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Boy....at least ONE person besides me is thinking this through! I don't like the Pats, but a win for them HELPS US!!! Any way you look at it, a Cowboy win hurts US more!
GO PATS!!!

Na.. when we meet up with Dallas.. we will take care of that business then. :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
GO PATS!!!

Na.. when we meet up with Dallas.. we will take care of that business then. :wink:
Well....it can't hurt to put a few more losses on the Cowgirls BEFORE that date comes up!

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC...good point about the home field advantage though.

The other thing is, I will throw up at the publicity that ROMO will get if he wins.

Belecheat needs to get a new sweatshirt. He represents the NFL, and he wears that crap??? Never get away with it in the real world. Goodell should force him to dress better.

ramble/off

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC...good point about the home field advantage though.

The other thing is, I will throw up at the publicity that ROMO will get if he wins.

Belecheat needs to get a new sweatshirt. He represents the NFL, and he wears that crap??? Never get away with it in the real world. Goodell should force him to dress better.

ramble/off
But they fine the Packer DB's for not wearing the right color shoes......go figure.
Maybe he doesn't change the shirt because thats the only one he has with the built in camera in it!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Cowboys. I don't like their owner. I don't like their coach. I don't like their uniforms. In fact, the only thing I do like is their cheerleaders.

The Patriots were recently caught cheating. They have been doing it all along. They have a bunch of cheap shot artists on their team. They have Moss.
http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/sp_fbn_vrabel10_10-10-07_OA7E5DF.25b09c.html

I am going for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

OP
OP
G

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate the Cowboys. I don't like their owner. I don't like their coach. I don't like their uniforms. In fact, the only thing I do like is their cheerleaders.

The Patriots were recently caught cheating. They have been doing it all along. They have a bunch of cheap shot artists on their team. They have Moss.
http://www.projo.com/patriots/content/sp_fbn_vrabel10_10-10-07_OA7E5DF.25b09c.html

I am going for the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

Your logic is indisputable. Good post!