Patriots game. Let the fun begin.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To start the game they mentioned some hilarious points. Tonight the Patriots are officially the healthiest NFL team with only ONE person on their injury list. It is Tom Brady with a bad shoulder... yeah.

So my question to everyone here is... Trap game? har har har

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles tie it up. If they win, they will all get an extra Christmas card this year.

OP
OP
D

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow they just did an onside kick. This just got interesting... and right when I say that he gets sacked. yikes.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah the botched that up. by falling. They are playing well though. Pats aren't giving them much big open plays but they are still making some tough plays.

At some point they need to make a few consecutive stops on the Pats though.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting to know that when it is a close game they go for a field goal, but when they are blowing out someone they go for the TD.

If they were being consistent they would have gone for the TD on this drive. Just shows the total lack of class this team has.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"God" doesn't looks so good with pressure in his face. On the flipside, A.J. Feely, when given time, looks just as good as Brady and is doing it with less.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's unbelievable. I was just thinking on this Punt please don't go offside just let them kick it. And sure enough they do the unbelievable.

OP
OP
D

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Too bad he just got intercepted though because I really think you are right. Even if they don't win tonight, he has done a remarkable job.

OP
OP
D

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know! Feeley did a great job. I mean this was a big game against the best team in the NFL. He did a pretty good job considering. The interceptions were crucially bad plays, but hey, it was still more overall than any of us could have imagined eh?

1cesc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who'd a thunk it?? I'm a bit disappointed the Cheaters won, but is anyone else even the slightest bit excited about the not-so-infallible NE team?? Their secondary is mediocre. Hell, dare I say it, it may even be weak. Could you imagine Favre with 5-wide with an infinitely better O-line? Remember this is the Philly team that gave up 7 sacks against the Giants, but Feeley was only pressured a handful of times and even then, he was able to make plays because the Pats gave up so much on the inside. If he hadn't thrown that stupid INT at the end (they should've ran it as Madden was saying) they may even have won the game!

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who'd a thunk it?? I'm a bit disappointed the Cheaters won, but is anyone else even the slightest bit excited about the not-so-infallible NE team?? Their secondary is mediocre. Hell, dare I say it, it may even be weak. Could you imagine Favre with 5-wide with an infinitely better O-line? Remember this is the Philly team that gave up 7 sacks against the Giants, but Feeley was only pressured a handful of times and even then, he was able to make plays because the Pats gave up so much on the inside. If he hadn't thrown that stupid INT at the end (they should've ran it as Madden was saying) they may even have won the game!

It was actually 12 sacks against the Eagles, with a mobile QB to boot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts