Patriots Fan Gets Helmet Tattooed On Head

Profizzle99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats crazy lol. What happens if they change the logo?
Anyway at least you could cover it up when you grow your hair, but that guy was drunk, crazy, or both.

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats crazy lol. What happens if they change the logo?
Anyway at least you could cover it up when you grow your hair, but that guy was drunk, crazy, or both.
Lol well I don't think he was drunk. Anyway I edited my post with a link that has a video about it.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats got to hurt on your head, anyways like someone said I pray that the NFL changes the logo !

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats got to hurt on your head, anyways like someone said I pray that the NFL changes the logo !
But REMEMBER..........it's a PATRIOTS fan! That proves he has no brain, thus, feels no pain! :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Seeing that is arms are full of ink already, his head was probably the only available visible place for a Pats Tatoo..

I would be pissed if I was him and the Patzies lose now..

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:
But REMEMBER..........it's a PATRIOTS fan! That proves he has no brain, thus, feels no pain! :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol:

ROTFLMAO to both posts...............They can blast it off he wont feel a thing.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackerLegend said:

ROTFLMAO to both posts...............They can blast it off he wont feel a thing.
I would have liked to see the tatoo artists be a Jets fan, and tatoo a camera by the logo's eye!!! :wink:

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SNAP said:
cheesey said:
PackerLegend said:

I would have liked to see the tatoo artists be a Jets fan, and tatoo a camera by the logo's eye!!! :wink:

LOL..or Fireman Bill if you've ever seen him.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want Tom Brady's helmet on my head...interesting play on words with that phrase.

This guys not playing with a full deck. Wonder if he has plans to do the facemask too?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I wonder if he will add a link to the petition to his head as well.. cuz you now they got worked over. What a sham. ;)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I have a Packer "G" on my arm, but thats all.

I've always wanted to get one of these. Never wanted any other tattoos - just a Green Bay "G" on my arm.
Yup....when people say "If your a Packer fan, why arn't you wearing any Packer clothes" (now, this doesn't happen very often, as i almost ALWAYS have something Packer related on!) i just pull up my shirt sleeve, and SHOW them my tatoo. If that doesn't do it, i show them my Packer "G" earring!

Members online

Latest posts