Pat Kirwan's scouting report

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Here's a breakdown of some of the matchups in this game. Most of the matchups seem to favor the Packers. I'm waiting for Donald Driver to have a big game. Maybe this is the week that will happen:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8060699a&template=with-video&confirm=true&campaign=ec0005

Very Interesting read and makes sense to boot.

With the Giants DB situation, Grant has a chance to out gain his last week's output!

Especially if Packers have WR success early!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We just need to keep the pressure off Favre. Keeping their D-line in check is probably my biggest concern. Their RBs aren't too shabby either. I'm confident going into this game, but there are a few spots that worry me.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think the o-line has proven themselves brett showed last week he can control how he plays he could have started passing the ball making big mistakes after the fumbles but he didnt strayhan will not have it easy getting to him i think they are prepared d-line is going to be tough on manning bigby will be a factor i'm thinking they will come out and play tough and show they dont care if it is cold

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Here's a breakdown of some of the matchups in this game. Most of the matchups seem to favor the Packers. I'm waiting for Donald Driver to have a big game. Maybe this is the week that will happen:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8060699a&template=with-video&confirm=true&campaign=ec0005

I really think Driver is due.

I do fear Plaxico though. I know he's hurt and hasn't produced in the playoffs yet, but remember, his height was a problem for us in game 2 and could be a problem again.

EDIT: Forgot to elaborate on Driver. If they put 8 in the box to stop Grant, we'll see some one-on-ones with Driver. That would be sweet! Finally.

OP
OP
G

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

I really think Driver is due.

I do fear Plaxico though. I know he's hurt and hasn't produced in the playoffs yet, but remember, his height was a problem for us in game 2 and could be a problem again.

EDIT: Forgot to elaborate on Driver. If they put 8 in the box to stop Grant, we'll see some one-on-ones with Driver. That would be sweet! Finally.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Last week Driver caught 3 passes--all behind the line of scrimmage. He can do so much more than that. It's easy to forget that the led the team in catches and receiving yards. And he is WAY overdue for a TD catch. I think it's kind of a fluke that he hasn't had one in awhile.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts