Party Tonight!!

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im gonna get wasted tonight.......All on the account of brett coming back. If Yall dont have nothin to do I highly reccommend u fly down to Texas and party it up... Get ready for the 15 Kegger, shot block, and tons of southern hotties!!!!!

----Come on management all we need is Randy Moss!!!!!

usmpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can go to www.sunherald.com and read the actual article that broke the story, and some related ones. That's the paper on the Mississippi Coast and Favre called writer Al Jones to tell him the story; first reporter contacted.

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im gonna get wasted tonight.......All on the account of brett coming back. If Yall dont have nothin to do I highly reccommend u fly down to Texas and party it up... Get ready for the 15 Kegger, shot block, and tons of southern hotties!!!!!

I partied last night with 2 New York hotties. Do you really think Brett Favre should control your party time?

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:

I partied last night with 2 New York hotties. Do you really think Brett Favre should control your party time?

bite me, cliffy boy!! sheesh!!!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:

you're right Cliff. Brett Favre should NOT control anybody's party time. He certainly doesn't control MY party time... my wife does that.

OP
OP
R

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:

Trust me bud I do this on a night 2 night basis. But then again that could be the reason for my 2.0 GPA LOL......Nobody controls my party time cept me... I just Figured I might aswell throw a few back for him. If u Dont like it,...... you know what you can go do with urself....

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
refpacker said:

Hanging out with mom an sissy are hardly considered paryting with 'New York hotties' and remember, those who doesn't brag, well, it's because they don't need to, those who do brag, need to.

OP
OP
R

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cliff said:
refpacker said:

Hanging out with mom an sissy are hardly considered paryting with 'New York hotties' and remember, those who doesn't brag, well, it's because they don't need to, those who do brag, need to.

Thanks zero, point well takin.....You try to celebrate somethin, throw out some unrealistic invites, and next thing you know chaos starts....LOL I mean who cant party with new york hotties, all you need is a couple hundred dollars...

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cliff said:
refpacker said:

lol

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Cliff said:
refpacker said:

Thanks zero, point well takin.....You try to celebrate somethin, throw out some unrealistic invites, and next thing you know chaos starts....LOL I mean who cant party with new york hotties, all you need is a couple hundred dollars...

I can see your a loser in the partying department.

OP
OP
R

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Cliff said:
refpacker said:

lol

LOL??? I'm Still tryin to figure out why ur laughin at urself..... :thumbsup:

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cliff said:
Zero2Cool said:
Cliff said:
refpacker said:

lol

LOL??? I'm Still tryin to figure out why ur laughin at urself..... :thumbsup:

I'm laughin @ zero, he has such a simple mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts