Parts of the Metrodome roof can be yours for only $4

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Own a piece of Metrodome history?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....
This is what the queenies can offer their fans? Perhaps you can get a piece of fabric that has some fart smell from Daunte Culpepper.

...and you wonder why the rest of the league laughs at these people.

"Hey, want to see a piece of the dome roof where the queenies never won a championship game?....you don't...why not?" :viksux:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-04-07/buy-a-piece-of-the-metrodome-roof-for-4

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
You just can't make this stuff up. For just $4.00 you can have a permanent (well, presumably permanent) reminder that you are the fan of a team whose stadium is as good at folding as the team that plays there.

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can I say a copy from GB when they sold the "frozen tundra".

The thing about it is, at least when they sold the "frozen tundra" people could actually get a piece of "hallowed ground" where perhaps Kramer made his famous block, or where Hornung cut back on one of his runs of Lombardi's famous sweeps...

Fabric from the roof where nothing more than one letdown after another happened, where AP made one of his famous fumbles, where Tommy Kramer tossed another incomplete pass or perhaps where Randy Moss gave a whole new meaning to the word "play off" by not hustling...

Hey queenie fans, I have some toilet paper rolls left over from the party I had this year when Brent got his *** handed to him from the Packers...I send them to you for the special low price of 19.95 (plus shipping) so you can own a piece of queenie history...

What a bunch of losers.....

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The Vikings are doing everything they can to get a new stadium, but first they need to get rid of the old one. Literally. Via the Sporting News, we have learned that visitors to the Metrodome between April and November can tour the facility for a $4 fee.* The first 2,000 folks to take the…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Reaction score
Four dollars, a bit over what their franchise is worth. Owning a piece of Vikings history: (if you want to call it that) $4, Vikings tickets: $100, the Vikings franchise and organization: worthless

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I brought 3 pieces of turf, one from Lambeau Field, one from the Metrodome, and the Super Bowl Turf from Cowboys Stadium. I cut the pieces in half so I can preserve the halves and use another in an experiment.

I dug the pieces in the ground in my lawn and planted some flowers on each.

On the Lambeau Field turf, the ground became frozen and covered with snow, but it was so fertile that it caused the flowers to grow right out of the snow. Kind of like a daisy popping out of the snow at the beginning of spring. It was beautiful and mystical. Not only that, but at night, whenever I'm near the turf, I can hear faint sounds of Vince Lombardi saying "What we want is a seal here, and a seal here, and run this play up... the... alley", and the announcers saying "The Packers are world champions, NFL champions for the 3rd straight year!" at the end of the Ice Bowl. Helps me sleep at night.

On the Metrodome turf, the flowers and everything around it turned brown, and even a brownish purple. I even hear the flowers sort of growl and roar whenever I come near it with Packers gear. I also hear stuff like Paul Allen's call of Favre's interception in the 2009 NFCCG and Vikings fans' reactions to Gary Anderson missing the game-winning field goal in the 1998 NFCCG at night. I even feel a bit depressed when I come near it. I guess the turf of losers turns everything else into losers as well.

The Cowboys stadium turf turned the ground near it into concrete and steel, and the flowers that grew on top of it turned into miniature Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. I removed the concrete, but kept the cheerleaders.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Im really tempted to stop by and just sh*t on the field.

I am tempted to take the stadium tour to get me a piece of that roof and use it as toilet paper. It may be as rough as sandpaper but flushing it would be the proper ending, a piece of **** with additional **** flushed down the toilet. Its the perfect metaphor for the Vikings.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Apparently the entire organization is crap from top to bottom, but isn't $4.00 a little pricey for toilet paper.

OP
OP
OldSchoolFan

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently the entire organization is crap from top to bottom, but isn't $4.00 a little pricey for toilet paper.

Pretty convenient that they sell that toilet paper roof of a team that is so crappy...

...Mods, be thankful that I didn't say that the queenies weren't
worth a *hit...

Members online

Latest posts