** Panthers vs Packers Game Thread **

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Penalties were down over all from prior weeks and less in the 2nd half vs 1st half. Only 6 for 75 yards. 1 or 2 15 yard personal fouls that was not too bad.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just noticed. The Panthers got 65 more yards than we did. Just goes to show - stats are irrelevant. The only 2 stats that matter are PF & PA.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was getting frustrated but I realized that the Packers really didn't have full solid practices with each guy in their position you know? I think they did a great job today with all the physical and mental baggage they have to carry knowing the weight of the next games and playing against a team coached by someone who prides himself on knowing our coach very very well.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think 75% of those yards were in the 4th Q. Time to focus on Detroit already. Can't wait for Thanksgiving.

I am going to have to leave so early in the morning to get to my sister-i-law's house in order to see the game. I told my wife to tell her we would be over after the game. That didn't go over very well. With either of them.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we didn't have to do much 2nd half.

The game was over as a contest at half time

True. I knew we'd win. But I had a bet we covered the spread (-10) so that's the only thing I was worried about. ;)

Members online