Pacman a Packer?

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why does everyone think that we can just move Woodson to Safety? Thats like saying lets just move Driver to TE and sign a WR
Woodson played quite a bit of safety in Oakland in our "wolverine" package and excelled.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He did indeed.

I think eventually because of his age that is where he will end up with the Packers. He has the experience and savvy to be a very good bawl hawking F.S. The Raider's DC is very good, and R. Ryan (Grizzley Adams.) saw that coming.

Despite his very good 2006 at corner, this is the place the Packers must look at making his transition to eventually and I think they should draft or go to FA with that in mind.

Raidr Pride.

I hope he plays out his career with the Packers and brings more value to the team than he is being paid which is a chunk of cash as we all know.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Nfl doesnt seem to be too concerned about its image nowadays.

First, Shawn Merriman gets busted for steroids, and he gets to go to the pro bowl.

Then Tank Johnson gets busted for having assault rifles in a house with little kids., and he gets to go to the superbowl. :roll:

So I wouldnt be surprised if they gave Pacman Jones the Nfl Man of the year award for his latest contributions. The new commish has really dropped the ball. :-?

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell, why not? Let's get Moss, Pacman, K-Rob, trade w/Cincy for thier jailbirds, draft Marshawn The Girl-choker, and sign Dominic Rhodes. They'll do just fine in the Holy City of Green Bay, where character issues magically disappear and are forgotten amid the outpouring of shiny stats.

While we're at it, let's call up Bill Romanowski and see if he'd like to come up and be the bartender at Nick's club.
:soapbox:

I'm all for improving the team, but to do it at the expense of the team's overall character isn't something I'm ok with.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Hell, why not? Let's get Moss, Pacman, K-Rob, trade w/Cincy for thier jailbirds, draft Marshawn The Girl-choker, and sign Dominic Rhodes. They'll do just fine in the Holy City of Green Bay, where character issues magically disappear and are forgotten amid the outpouring of shiny stats.

While we're at it, let's call up Bill Romanowski and see if he'd like to come up and be the bartender at Nick's club.
:soapbox:

I'm all for improving the team, but to do it at the expense of the team's overall character isn't something I'm ok with.

Why not, we'd be better!!!!!!! Joke about their off field antics all u want, but fact of the matter is they have talent.....Your sarcasm is actually wisdom......Oh and when u refer to the holy city of green bay, you must be talkin about the holes in their secondary!!!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why not, we'd be better!!!!!!! Joke about their off field antics all u want, but fact of the matter is they have talent.....Your sarcasm is actually wisdom......Oh and when u refer to the holy city of green bay, you must be talkin about the holes in their secondary!!!

The whole thing is a joke. These types of players can't make a team better when they're sitting in county lock-up. That's the whole point. The Packers' wide receiver situation is in question right now. Not because of a lack of talent, but because we don't know if KRob will ever be allowed to play again. Having players suspended, in jail or anything like that doesn't make a team better. it makes them a joke.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

The whole thing is a joke. These types of players can't make a team better when they're sitting in county lock-up. That's the whole point. The Packers' wide receiver situation is in question right now. Not because of a lack of talent, but because we don't know if KRob will ever be allowed to play again. Having players suspended, in jail or anything like that doesn't make a team better. it makes them a joke.

Krob isnt worth 2cents anyway!!! Moss is the real deal, and has avoided trouble as of late....If u look at what u wrote the only player in lock up right now are the cincy ones......Pacman as far as I know is innocent until proven guilty, and Moss hasnt seen bars yet in Oakland....They wont be in jail, becausee they arent in jail.....Stop making predictions that have not happended...As far as I know, no one has found a crystal ball that truely works!!!!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:

Krob isnt worth 2cents anyway!!! Moss is the real deal, and has avoided trouble as of late....If u look at what u wrote the only player in lock up right now are the cincy ones......Pacman as far as I know is innocent until proven guilty, and Moss hasnt seen bars yet in Oakland....They wont be in jail, becausee they arent in jail.....Stop making predictions that have not happended...As far as I know, no one has found a crystal ball that truely works!!!!

Ok, you're right. A Pro Bowl kick returner is not worth two cents. Thanks for giving us your take. Moss had numerous incidents in MN, which you could probably just check this forum's archives to find the stories. But yeah, he's stayed out of trouble in Oakland. And the endzone.

Pacman is a turd who's had nothing but scrapes with the law since before he was drafted. That's no crystal ball, that's just the facts.

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
pack_in_black said:

Ok, you're right. A Pro Bowl kick returner is not worth two cents. Thanks for giving us your take. Moss had numerous incidents in MN, which you could probably just check this forum's archives to find the stories. But yeah, he's stayed out of trouble in Oakland. And the endzone.

Pacman is a turd who's had nothing but scrapes with the law since before he was drafted. That's no crystal ball, that's just the facts.

U have no facts, as I stated they arent in jail....Alot of teams have players with scrapes... its 2007 deal with it.....U cant blame Moss for not getting into the endzone when the offense only threw 20 passes a game and completed half of that....Geez are u retarded...u may have some insight on Pacman , but none on Moss...Keep ur mouth shut and please spare us from ur ignorant comments....Pacman would definately help us, by increasin our starting feild positions with his long returns, and he's also a good coverage corner, or at least twice as good as one we have !!!!!

Stop baggin on Moss, when he played on the raiders...The raiders are horrible, they didnt have a number 2 WR to take off double coverages, didnt have a running game, didnt have a line to pass block, and didnt have a QB that could throw him the ball down feild....When ur missin 4 out of 4 its kinda hard to get the job done unless u can throw it to urself!!!! :whippin:

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
...and I would say would give the Packers arguably the best overall backfield in the NFL.

"Backfield" is the running backs.

"Secondary" is the corner backs and safeties.

Maybe you should try to search on Google for the phrase "defensive backfield" and read the 797,000 hits that it brings up. Defensive backfield is an appropriate term for the the unit comprised of the defensive backs whereas the offensive backfield could be the the halfbacks, fullbacks or even the quarterback.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
U have no facts, as I stated they arent in jail....Alot of teams have players with scrapes... its 2007 deal with it.....U cant blame Moss for not getting into the endzone when the offense only threw 20 passes a game and completed half of that....Geez are u retarded...u may have some insight on Pacman , but none on Moss...Keep ur mouth shut and please spare us from ur ignorant comments....Pacman would definately help us, by increasin our starting feild positions with his long returns, and he's also a good coverage corner, or at least twice as good as one we have !!!!!

Stop baggin on Moss, when he played on the raiders...The raiders are horrible, they didnt have a number 2 WR to take off double coverages, didnt have a running game, didnt have a line to pass block, and didnt have a QB that could throw him the ball down feild....When ur missin 4 out of 4 its kinda hard to get the job done unless u can throw it to urself!!!! :whippin:

Oh my god get over yourself. If you watch any footage of Moss 'playing' the last two years he dogs it almost every down. Blame anyone else you want, it's not gonna matter anyway. He's staying in Oakland so I don't even know why you're so adamantly defending him. Whatever. And yes, Pacman would help us....when he plays! My whole point you ignorant retard is that they can't contribute to a team when they aren't on the field. The risk is obviously higher with them.

And I'm done.

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, safety is for guys who can hit. Woodson isn't the best tackler.

Really, one of the best tackling DBs in football, maybe even in the history of the game can't tackle. Interesting :roll:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
***** shouldnt have grabbed the money.... especially a vegas stripper... gotta know you cant touch the money till the dance is over... and when he throws that much money at you... you just dance till he is done with you.

then when he dismisses you.... you shamefully collect your fee and trot on backstage to count your dirty ones with the rest of the triffling coke heads back there.

you get a great player for a 3rd round pick.
do it. this aint church, its football.

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
***** shouldnt have grabbed the money.... especially a vegas stripper... gotta know you cant touch the money till the dance is over... and when he throws that much money at you... you just dance till he is done with you.

then when he dismisses you.... you shamefully collect your fee and trot on backstage to count your dirty ones with the rest of the triffling coke heads back there.

You can't be serious. Guy is throwing money at a stripper, she picks some up , he punches her in the face, then slams her head off the bar and shes a *****?

Then he tells the bouncer he is going to kill him, has him shot, and you are defending this guy? Please, tell me this is a joke that just bombed and you aren't being serious.

Reaction score
Packnic said:

You can't be serious. Guy is throwing money at a stripper, she picks some up , he punches her in the face, then slams her head off the bar and shes a *****?

Then he tells the bouncer he is going to kill him, has him shot, and you are defending this guy? Please, tell me this is a joke that just bombed and you aren't being serious.

I agree with celticraider, please let this be an attempt at a joke that we took a little too seriously...

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm failing to see the humor in a woman getting the **** kicked out of her, and a family man clinging to life in a hospital cause some ghetto thug piece of **** wanted to "make it rain".

The bouncer is paralyzed from the neck down, he has a wife and kids. This is just hilarious stuff huh? :roll:

I was a big pacman fan too, I was touting him hard in his draft year, but he is a turd. He needs to be incarcerated for the safety of the public. If that was your sister getting punched in the face, and your brother getting shot in the spine, you wouldn't be laughing.

Staff online

Members online