Pacman a Packer?

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rumor has it the Titans are willing to take a 3rd rounder for him.

If we are going to get Moss, why not go all the way....

It would be a very formidable backfield.

Pacman and Harris on the corners.

Move Woodson to FS and Collins to SS.

Solves the Manuel challenge, and I would say would give the Packers arguably the best overall backfield in the NFL.

Raider Pride

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Pacman a Packer

I'd sell all my packers stuff and get on a bandwagon somewhere.

yeah

if i were more motivated i'd dig up my posts from before saying why we shouldn't sign koren robinson and just copy/paste, but i'll just nod my head

cheesyscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This guy is a PUNK. We have no room for PUNKS like him on our team, that's right our team. As a OWNER I'd rather **** myself than see him in my teams colors. I think that should summ it up for EVERYONE. lOOKS LIKE A TURD, SMELLS LIKE A TURD, MUST BE A TURD.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'd sell all my packers stuff and get on a bandwagon somewhere.

I will take you shopping for Raider gear... My treat, if you jump on my AFC bandwagon. First Jersey I will buy you Trom is a signed Warran Sapp home jersey.

But I know you would be trying to buy back your Packer stuff by the time the Packers were going into the NFL Championship Game.

Look what I am saying here is this... If this is Brett's last year... Why not. Green Bay's lack of nightlife could be a good thing for the kid.

Raider Pride

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Im guessing Woodson wouldnt even want to move to safety there is no point why move a CB that led the NFC in Interceptions and forms an awesome duo with Harris. Also moving Collins to the other safety spot is a some what differnt then the one he is at now so he would have to adjust. How bout we keep everything like it is and just go out and sign a good safety or draft one in round 1 or 2 and then have them take over and earn the spot?

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And I forgot to mention Woodson would make $2,059,525 more then the top paid safety Brian Dawkins and then he would be way overpaid for the poistion he is playing.

Cornerbacks

Champ Bailey, Denver: $8,998,100

Chris McAlister, Baltimore: $8,407,082

Charles Woodson, Green Bay: $7,250,000

Nate Clements, Buffalo: $7,226,000

Quentin Jammer, San Diego: $7,070,834

Ronde Barber, Tampa Bay: $6,784,000

Ricky Manning, Chicago: $6,491,765

Samari Rolle, Baltimore: $5,200,000

Rashean Mathis, Jacksonville: $5,134,000

Dre Bly, Detroit: $5,100,000

Franchise: $7,790,000

Transition: $6,766,000
Safeties

Brian Dawkins, Philadelphia: $5,190,475

Roy Williams, Dallas: $4,623,452

Marlon McCree, San Diego: $4,585,000

Sean Taylor, Washington: $4,219,250

Tony Parrish, Dallas: $3,830,832

John Lynch, Denver: $3,800,000

Greg Wesley, Kansas City: $3,666,666

Deon Grant, Jacksonville: $3,383,334

Corey Chavous, St. Louis: $3,300,000

Adrian Wilson, Arizona: $3,239,499

Franchise: $4,490,000

Transition: $3,984,000

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score

VERY poor pick-up possibility for Pack. It's doubtful he could play the whole season due to all the trouble he would generate. The talent is there but so is the talent for trouble-making, in spades. Never would be too soon, IMO.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pacman is an interesting character to say the least, and it's important to remember that not everything you read in the media is true. His agent came to speak for our sports law society a couple of weeks ago, and laid out the assault charges. They were dropped because it was clear that the girl was just trying to cash in and I doubt that he did anything.

He's been trying to clean up his image a lot and was actually making progress until the Vegas incident. I thought it was funny that when he made some appearances at the local high schools grandmothers were coming up to him and scolding him and telling him to stay out of trouble.

That being said, I don't think it would be a good idea to bring him to Green Bay. The courts around here are getting pretty fed up with him and they're probably not going to be so lenient if he gets charged again. Great talent though, too bad.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
talent wise id love this guy as a CB on my team ... but who knows he probably will pass the season in jail ... wouldnt take the chance and waste a 3rd rounder specially when the team's improving ... he can also be a bad example for the rookies

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see, one man will never walk again, that is even if he survives, due to this shooting. Add to that Pacman said he doesn't know who the shooter was, yet is on surveilance entering the club with, hanging out with, and exiting the club with the gunman. Not to mention Pacman himself on surveilance punching one of the dancers after she picked up the money that he himself threw on the stage...I'm guessing that's some power play he uses, he throws large amounts of money on the stage and won't let the dancers touch it until he tells them to.

I don't have any links to prove what I'm saying, I only heard the owner of the club on Sirius NFL Radio Thursday night being interviewed, so hopefully someone can back me up on this.

So yes, IMO the dude is a major punk and hopefully never to disgrace a Packer uniform by wearing it. Hell, let's sign O.J. and Ray Lewis while we're at it.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
woodson doesn't want to play safety. part of the reason he came to GB was because we said he could play corner. Woodson has a fragile psyche; when he's happy he plays great, when he's unhappy, his performance reflects that. i'm not ******* him for that. i'm saying it's an unconscious thing. i'm the same way in some respects. i think it would be a big mistake to try and move wood to safety.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we should consider getting nate clemments if were going to sign a CB and ... move woodson to safety

I like this idea...putting Woodson at safety eliminates the Manual disease the defense was inflicted with last season and puts Collins in a better position to get closer to the line and knock the snot out of people. :agree:

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Rumor has it the Titans are willing to take a 3rd rounder for him.

If we are going to get Moss, why not go all the way....

It would be a very formidable backfield.

Pacman and Harris on the corners.

Move Woodson to FS and Collins to SS.

Solves the Manuel challenge, and I would say would give the Packers arguably the best overall backfield in the NFL.

Raider Pride

A 3rd rounder for Pacman is a deal....We should move on this....Might even be better than the Moss pick up I've been hoping for....Everyone KNOWS pacman can play. Whereas moss is kinda a shot in the dark in that we hope he still has the skills he used to have and they were lost in the black hole we call the raiders offense....

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a player, I love him. Been a fan of pacman for ages from an athletic standpoint. Hard for a guy to produce for your team though when he is smashing womens heads off of bars, punching them in the face, biting bouncers, then having his friends come back and shoot people.

He is a turd and belongs in jail.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why does everyone think that we can just move Woodson to Safety? Thats like saying lets just move Driver to TE and sign a WR

Members online

Latest posts