PackOne Limerick Contest !

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh well.......no surprise that i lost. I think i'll keep my dumb limericks to myself in the future.
That way, i can't lose!
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There once was a vike fan from Green Bay.
Who thought that he might be Gay.
With his helmet and blond braids
He went out to get laid
And got hit by a truck on the way.

OP
OP
P

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh well.......no surprise that i lost. I think i'll keep my dumb limericks to myself in the future.
That way, i can't lose!

I was rooting for ya cheesey. Popy had a good one too though. There was some early discussion on tie scenarios.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
That way, i can't lose!

I was rooting for ya cheesey. Popy had a good one too though. There was some early discussion on tie scenarios.
I'm too depressed to even think about it. I really thought i was in the running. All because of a spelling error. I told my wife and she couldn't believe it.
Believe it or not...............I scored in the top %5 in the ACT test in 1989. Guess that was just dumb luck on my part.
Dang.............I shouldn't have come back to this thread......just got me more down.
I still don't have my puter at home either. STILL waiting for my nephew to finish fixing it. I was sick in bed the last 2 days. NOT a good week for me all around.

Members online

Latest posts