I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This seals it for me.....

JSonline said:
Wolf: Favre's comment on Walker not improper
Posted: May 9, 2005

Ron Wolf said in a recent radio interview that Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre was not out of line commenting on Javon Walker's attempt to improve the financial terms of his contract, which does not expire for two more seasons.

Favre told the Green Bay Press-Gazette that he thought Walker's strategy to hold out for a better deal was the wrong way to go. If Walker continues to stay out, "I'd just as soon go without him," Favre said.

Wolf, the Packers' former general manager who was responsible for bringing Favre to Green Bay in a trade, was interviewed last week on a Sirius satellite radio show co-hosted by Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwan.

The hosts asked Wolf if Favre was "out of line" for "opening his mouth about another player and his contract status."

Said Wolf: "That's a fine line. Is he out of line? I don't think so. He's not out of line stating his opinion because he was asked his opinion or else it wouldn't have been offered. Too many people double-talk today and you have to really, I think, shoot from the hip. And obviously he's doing that."

=========================================

Too many people "double-talk"..... Boy, he said that right!

IPBprez

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Normally I don't care as much for Vandermause as some of the other Packer writers, but he's right on with this article.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts