Packers WR Randy Moss

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want Randy(the best WR In his early years with Minny) just not Moss("I play when I want to play") but a third and Ferguson isnt taking a big risk really, Moss he will be productive but it depends how much. We could draft a WR in the third but its not 100% that he will be any good or be anything more then a backup WR. Anyways Sherman has wasted way more picks then a 3rd and it might not even be wasted.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We could draft a WR in the third but its not 100% that he will be any good or be anything more then a backup WR.

Agreed. Moss will be ready to play right out of the box. A draft pick will take development. Since this is likely Favre's last year, let's make one good run. We have youth for the future, that isn't an issue. Our LB core and our OL is both very young. In the future, that will be the core of our team anyways. For now, I want Moss so we could win some games now.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have mixed feeling about Moss. He's not a team guy, but maybe if he played for Brett, he could be. But I doubt it. I would accept him if TT signed him, I guess. :-?

Members online

Latest posts