Packers will finish season 3-13

Royston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers won't get by Bears or Seahawks.

Gives TT better shot at the player he wants, USC QB Matt Leinart.

ravage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Why would he draft Rodgers last year and now Leinart this year?
Exactly my thinking.

If we were to draft Leinhart we would be paying three QBs very good to excellant money on our cap. Oh yeah that will help us rebuild. :roll:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leinhart will probally be a much better pro QB than Rodgers. Why not draft Leinhart and package Rodgers in a trade to get another 2nd or 3rd round pick?

ChuckSTG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3-13 would put us where, 2nd or 3rd. No Reggie Bush = Trade down. To many holes and the 2nd round is where you find stars anyway without all the money headache a top 5 pick wants, especially for a GM who doesn't like to fork out money.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
DePack said:

He probably didn't know the Packers would be gettin a top three pick next year. no one plans that stuff you know that right well except the San Antonio Spurs when Duncan was turning Pro.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:

Because neither one is a sure thing. Leinart is projected to be better than Rodgers. QB is the most important position on the field. You and trade the 2nd best one.

As good as the Bears defense is they won't be able to make up for bad QB play in the playoffs. Brett gave us a chance in the playoffs even with a below average defense and coach.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My prediction? If we pick in the top 3, we trade down for an extra 2nd. If we pick 4 or lower, we take BPA. Then we trade down in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

OP
OP
R

Royston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Leinhart will probally be a much better pro QB than Rodgers. Why not draft Leinhart and package Rodgers in a trade to get another 2nd or 3rd round pick?

Thanx Philtation, I guess it went over DePack's head.

DePack looks like he is too busy being a sarcastic wiseguy and trying to earn the title of "forum idiot."

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newbie.....Leinart is just as unknown as Rodgers. TT obviously thinks highly of Rodgers to put his *** on the line making him his first pick ever. Phil is a bear fan....he is used to drafting sh1tty QB's. You two get a room.

Members online

Latest posts