Packers will be worst team in football next year

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a sad day it is. You heard it, even with all our new additions, Favre coming back, and our injured players coming back, the packers will be the worst team in all of football next year. I thought we would make the playoffs for sure but now I know the truth because of what i heard it from the "football experts" over here on cnnsi.com

Click the link below, at least we will get the first pick in the draft

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multim ... ent.1.html

I would bet my balls that this wont happen. Why do these idiots even have jobs. Only a complete idiot would think this is a possibility. Worst case scenario is for us to finish 6 - 10. What a joke these people are.

By the way, this my first post here on packerforum but ive been a packerforum reader for a couple months. Im going to see my first live packer game in Miami against the dolphins where i live. If anyone is in the area, lets meet up and beat up some dolphin fans together in October :)

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
flapackfan said:
What a sad day it is. You heard it, even with all our new additions, Favre coming back, and our injured players coming back, the packers will be the worst team in all of football next year. I thought we would make the playoffs for sure but now I know the truth because of what i heard it from the "football experts" over here on cnnsi.com

Click the link below, at least we will get the first pick in the draft

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multim ... ent.1.html

I would bet my balls that this wont happen. Why do these idiots even have jobs. Only a complete idiot would think this is a possibility. Worst case scenario is for us to finish 6 - 10. What a joke these people are.

By the way, this my first post here on packerforum but ive been a packerforum reader for a couple months. Im going to see my first live packer game in Miami against the dolphins where i live. If anyone is in the area, lets meet up and beat up some dolphin fans together in October :)

ALREADY POSTED ILL BUMP. This is dumb they have all NFC north teams in top 10 impossible one has to make the playoffs and playoff teams pick 21 onward no matter what record.

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I had money I would love to come down to Florida. My Aunt lives in Orlando. I've never been to an NFL game in my life and I'm 20 years old....sad.....

My dream is to go to a Viqueen/Packer game in Minneapolis so I can get into fights with some purple pansies.....maybe one day I can even go to LAMBEAU!!!.....

OP
OP
F

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry about the repost PackWillBeback. I just found the other post. It made me so fkn mad to see this, i just had to register and put this post up.

Im thinking about making a trip to Lambeau for one of Favres last games in december anyway. If some of us can go together, i'll go. Just dont want to make the trip all the way there just to see a game. Maybe some of us can get some seats together and get tore up before, during and after the game. Been a packer fan since Favres first game with the pack when he replaced the injured Qb(Majkowski i think) in 1991. Never been to a Packer game tho.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
flapackfan said:
Sorry about the repost PackWillBeback. I just found the other post. It made me so fkn mad to see this, i just had to register and put this post up.

Im thinking about making a trip to Lambeau for one of Favres last games in december anyway. If some of us can go together, i'll go. Just dont want to make the trip all the way there just to see a game. Maybe some of us can get some seats together and get tore up before, during and after the game. Been a packer fan since Favres first game with the pack when he replaced the injured Qb(Majkowski i think) in 1991. Never been to a Packer game tho.

Sweet!! Be a regular poster, this is a great forum for packer talk and news you will love it. I am planning to go out to San Fransico in December to see the pack play against the niners. IT will be some fun to see Favre on last time I saw him in San Diego the week his dad died (I think the day before) and he made a great comeback in that game it was really fun. Nothing beats an NFL game.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet the 49ers will be pretty bad again you can say any team is going to suck, personally i dont thinkn the pack will be that bad and i think we have a fair chance at the playoffs. Plus what does it matter what people say thats why you play the game and you never really know who is going to come out on top, and plus most nfl teams are pretty fairly matched because of the salary cap and that helps make it exciting.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Place your bets on Green Bay now. I am telling you guys that there will never be a better time to get the odds you can get right now !!!

It is an excellent Bet whether you take them to win the North or the NFC !!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MinnesotaSucks said:
If I had money I would love to come down to Florida. My Aunt lives in Orlando. I've never been to an NFL game in my life and I'm 20 years old....sad.....

My dream is to go to a Viqueen/Packer game in Minneapolis so I can get into fights with some purple pansies.....maybe one day I can even go to LAMBEAU!!!.....

May your wildest dreams come true, maybe this year.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
Wow thats an absolutly terrible prediction. What idiot wrote that.

Some guy who hopes to make a killing in Vegas betting ON the Pack after everyone else reads that nonsense. :p

We had an awesome draft that filled the most glaring holes the 05 Packers suffered from. If everyone gels quickly on D, we could easily take the NFC North or more.

This draft has really got me fired up for the 06 season... Good thing I got my tickets early!!! :wink:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

Reaction score
flapackfan said:

Well i'm going to the games versus New England, Seattle and the NYJ so if you can make it we'll sink some cold ones !!

Dan

V

Vikeman

MinnesotaSucks said:

Hey Greenhorn, please come see me at the dome. You must be another internet tough guy. When you show up, wear your canary yellow jersey (since it's so much more manly then a purple one). Your dream would quickly turn into a nightmare. When did you become a Packer fan? April 29th 2006?

Keep in mind this is not a threat. You called the challenge and I will answer it. I'll be at two of the games this year. I'll even tell you where I'll be sitting. I am 6'4" 265 lbs and I will be wearing the purple pansy jersey. You will be the guy in the air suplexed and pretzled up. Have a great day tough guy.

V

Vikeman

oh by the way I'll paraphrase your sig line...

purple will be the color of you.

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
MinnesotaSucks said:

Hey Greenhorn, please come see me at the dome. You must be another internet tough guy. When you show up, wear your canary yellow jersey (since it's so much more manly then a purple one). Your dream would quickly turn into a nightmare. When did you become a Packer fan? April 29th 2006?

Keep in mind this is not a threat. You called the challenge and I will answer it. I'll be at two of the games this year. I'll even tell you where I'll be sitting. I am 6'4" 265 lbs and I will be wearing the purple pansy jersey. You will be the guy in the air suplexed and pretzled up. Have a great day tough guy.

I'm pretty sure our jerseys are green.
I've been a Packer fan since Feb 26th, 1986. (year I was born)
Telling me your a big guy doesn't intimidate me, cuz you're quite the internet tough guy yourself, hypocrite.
You want to suplex me and pretzel me up? For a Viking fan that's foreplay brosef....

Basically, we can go back and forth making fun of each other all night, so let's just stop this now.....

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^^speakin of internet tough guys :roll: :roll: :roll:

i bet your dad can beat my dad too...

but he did start it and it was just as lame then.

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
oh by the way I'll paraphrase your sig line...

purple will be the color of you.

BTW: when I said I want to fight Viking fans, unlike you, I don't mean REALLY fighting. I intended to mean verbal jabbing, it's fun to me. I'm used to debating and "fighting" with Bears fans though, there's not too many Viking fans here in Whitewater.

Reaction score
Vikeman said:
MinnesotaSucks said:

Hey Vike,

I was at the dome on Christmas eve 2 seasons ago and it was awesome.

Met nothing but good Vike fans and had loads of banter.(and beer !!) a great way to see in the festive season !!

Minnesota sucks ?? please refrain from this BS :wink:

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Save the vicious attacks for the purplepride.org fan forum. They sound like they're gonna explode with hatred over there. D@mn near half the posts are dedicated to ripping the Packers. Humorous bunch of fellers over there.

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The_Gray_Ghost_of_Gonzaga said:
Vikeman said:
MinnesotaSucks said:

Hey Vike,

Met nothing but good Vike fans and had loads of banter.(and beer !!) a great way to see in the festive season !!

You got me pegged as a bad guy....
....that's not me. :beer:

Reaction score
MinnesotaSucks said:
The_Gray_Ghost_of_Gonzaga said:
Vikeman said:
MinnesotaSucks said:

Hey Vike,

You got me pegged as a bad guy....
....that's not me. :beer:

ok dude my bad !! :lol:

V

Vikeman

MinnesotaSucks said:
Save the vicious attacks for the purplepride.org fan forum. They sound like they're gonna explode with hatred over there. D@mn near half the posts are dedicated to ripping the Packers. Humorous bunch of fellers over there.

lol your a tool....yes ripping the pack. Not saying their gonna go to Green Bay and start fight with Packer fans. I realize your young and still have time to grow up, but you do understand the word rivalry? All I did was call your weak bluff! And I could care less about size too. Just describing myself so you can come fight me. lol :p

On another note all of your rhetoric is about hating the Minnesota Vikings. Look at every single one of your posts. Grow up! Get a life! Put things back into perspective. I met many a Packer fan while in the Marine Corps and would have gladly taken a bullet for anyone of them. Do you see the difference between you and I? Or do you still wanna do a drive by on the Minnesota Viking crips with your Green Bay bloods jersey? I'm done

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
MinnesotaSucks said:

I'm done

I was done too.....

Members online

Latest posts