***Packers vs Vikings Post-game thread***

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the chat was a little weirder than usual... but still 90% football....

the only reason this thread had less chit chat... it takes longer to post...

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Collins, Williams, and Harris were injured, but luckily all except for Harris finished the game.

The amount of injuries piling up are concerning though.

Whats the word on Harris? Otherwise, such a sweet game.

I could squeal like a pig. SWEEEEEET

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Whomever deleted my post. You truly are a idiotic individual. I defended the content in the chat and you delete the post? Completely moronic.

100% NO CLASS

Go ahead and let that chump degrade the chat feature with his pathetic generalization that he produced after sitting in the chat for only a few minutes.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whomever deleted my post. You truly are a idiotic individual. I defended the content in the chat and you delete the post? Completely moronic.

100% NO CLASS

Go ahead and let that chump degrade the chat feature with his pathetic generalization that he produced after sitting in the chat for only a few minutes.

this

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't mean any offense to anyone zero. I just didn't want to sit in there and talk trash. I was in the mood for talking football.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Let it go Z, I'm sure we'd all rather talk about the 4-0 start.

You let it go. You can't handle live interaction that the chat provides and you like the forum thread instead. Thats why you, yes YOU, delete any positive comments about chat.

Obviously the moron's generalization was wrong and you are advocating such atrocious comments.

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It feels good. All that smack talk from Vikings fans makes it even better. Watching Favre throw #421 was amazing and something I'll remember forever. Cheers fellow cheese heads.

EDIT: Can someone link me to the chat? Still finding my way around this place. Thanks.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring on the bears

who lost to the LIONS!

LMAO!

Well the Bears are in trouble for sure it's pretty apparent that the Lions are far improved this season. Benson is looking like a major dud.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The Bears have a load of problems to work through in less than a week.

Good luck with that, Lovie.

They sure do. They don't have a QB who doesn't throw to the other team.

I like that!

GO PACK GO!

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bring on their banged up secondary and brian griese! LOL!

Brian Griese doesn't strike fear into your heart? Man you are brave....or not.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I didn't mean any offense to anyone zero. I just didn't want to sit in there and talk trash. I was in the mood for talking football.

then talk football bro!

the chat is only as good as the users man... just like a forum, its only as good as its users...

Instead of talking football, you bailed. thats on YOU, not the chat.

The chat feature is awesome for those of us who can handle live interaction with ... PEOPLE.

Albeit the software is terrible, the idea and concept are wonderful and I enjoy it very much. I wish more of the PF.com users put it to use.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero, Relax. I didn't mean any harm. If I've offended you I apologize.

I'm not mad at YOU specifically. I'm upset that someone made a poor comment and I try defending the website and one of the moderates deletes my defense.

You made a comment, I feel, as someone who was in the chat for 3 hours I should have the right to defend the feature (which you generalized as nothing but trash talking jus after being there a few minutes). That's my beef. People on a power trip.... ANNOY me.

packed, we be cool :) no worries

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Bring on the bears

who lost to the LIONS!

LMAO!

Well the Bears are in trouble for sure it's pretty apparent that the Lions are far improved this season. Benson is looking like a major dud.

Benson is from my home town of Midland, TX he always had a big head and hopefully the NFL is making him humble. When he joined the Bears he made some statement saying he was the new guy on the team to make all the big plays or something to that sort. I'd like to see him succeed but I hope he gets rid of his ego first. Having the Pack (hopefully) shut him down next week will also be something to see.

Members online

Latest posts