Lacey
Hawk
Burnett
Nelson
Dline

Duds
Kuhn
McMillian
McCarthy for his repeated attempts to either run Franklin or pass on third and short.
Elam for his cheap *** hit on Cobb

12theTruth

Good selections.

Stud of the game AJ HAWK...

Other studs:

Lacy
Nelson
Daniels
Burnett
Hyde

Dud

McMillian

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Lacey
Hawk
Burnett
Nelson
Dline

Duds
Kuhn
McMillian
McCarthy for his repeated attempts to either run Franklin or pass on third and short.
Elam for his cheap *** hit on Cobb

Put Nick Perry up there, he played a physical game against the run and his sack fumble proved to be the difference in the game.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give House a stud based on that 1st quarter alone. Didn't seem to give up any big plays from what I remember either.

Williams should probably sit once Hayward gets back.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby deserves some love here also
Yep. I'm sure most of us took a deep breath on his first attempt after his miss but he nailed it, and the next one, and the next one. He bounced right back without a blink. We were all wondering how he would respond after he missed his first FG and he passed the test with flying colors.

Unfortunately, there are probably a few who secretly hoped he would miss 2 or 3 in a row so they could come on here and say, "Told ya so!" Fortunately, that's not going to happen... at least not today.

Looks like he's in good shape to earn back all of his contract incentives if he keeps it up.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Kuhn is a big dud! He had two major ST gaffes today. Not what to expect from him. The blocked punt touch I think was an attempt to scoop and run because he had blockers and fairly clean sailing. He forgot to secure the ball first. The other was calling timeout before the play clock expired on a punt attempt from the end zone. Normally OK but the ball was at the one. Half the distance is not an issue in this case.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While Kuhn was a special teams mess today, Banjo showed up and made some plays. I believe he was also in on D a bit.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The entire defense was outstanding aside from 2 or 3 plays. Considering CM3, Brad Jones (who was playing well) and Francois (most underrated Packer, IMO) were all on the sideline, that's a pretty big deal.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kuhn is a big dud! He had two major ST gaffes today. Not what to expect from him. The blocked punt touch I think was an attempt to scoop and run because he had blockers and fairly clean sailing. He forgot to secure the ball first. The other was calling timeout before the play clock expired on a punt attempt from the end zone. Normally OK but the ball was at the one. Half the distance is not an issue in this case.

When you're punting out of the endzone every inch counts. Those punts usually are barely away without being touched anyway. Another foot or two can make all the difference. Absolutely no problem with that timeout and MM didn't seem to have a problem with it either. To call that a "major ST gaffe" looks like searching for a reason to demonize a guy.

BTW, Kuhn saves Rodgers' *** from being sacked on a lot of plays. Don't underestimate the value of a back who can pick up blitzes and Kuhn is one of the best in that regard.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
When you're punting out of the endzone every inch counts. Those punts usually are barely away without being touched anyway. Another foot or two can make all the difference. Absolutely no problem with that timeout and MM didn't seem to have a problem with it either. To call that a "major ST gaffe" looks like searching for a reason to demonize a guy.

BTW, Kuhn saves Rodgers' *** from being sacked on a lot of plays. Don't underestimate the value of a back who can pick up blitzes and Kuhn is one of the best in that regard.
So it wasn't major. From my couch I did not think it a wise use of the timeout.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So it wasn't major. From my couch I did not think it a wise use of the timeout.
Okay, I could buy that a little easier, but still. What if they take the penalty and a defender gets a couple of fingers on the ball and they recover it for a TD? With a couple more feet of breathing room that probably doesn't happen. Again, I didn't see MM complain about it so he must have been fine with the time out. I actually have much more issue with Rodgers trying to call an audible too late in the play clock, forcing him to waste a timeout.

I've watched football for decades and have still yet to see a game where everything went perfectly. The fact that we're nitpicking over a timeout on an endzone punt means everything else must have gone pretty well, injuries notwithstanding.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The entire defense was outstanding aside from 2 or 3 plays. Considering CM3, Brad Jones (who was playing well) and Francois (most underrated Packer, IMO) were all on the sideline, that's a pretty big deal.

Don't forget about Hayward!

12theTruth

Crosby is doing GREAT. I'll withhold overall judgement until the weather turns and see if he still has a handle on his previous yips.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our whole DL deserves some kudos today... they totally smothered Ray Rice and they pushed into Flacco time and time again.
I love the depth there.

Shoutout to Ryan Taylor for the Packers first blocked punt since I can remember.
What a big play it..... should have been.
Kuhn, you idiot. Leave the ball be there or successfully pick it up. Great hands award not. Sign a contract with Butterfinger candy bar after that.

I want to shoot Matt Elam in the kneecap.
Where's Tonya Harding at?

12theTruth

Our whole DL deserves some kudos today... they totally smothered Ray Rice and they pushed into Flacco time and time again.
I love the depth there.

Shoutout to Ryan Taylor for the Packers first blocked punt since I can remember.
What a big play it..... should have been.
Kuhn, you idiot. Leave the ball be there or successfully pick it up. Great hands award not. Sign a contract with Butterfinger candy bar after that.

I want to shoot Matt Elam in the kneecap.
Where's Tonya Harding at?

KUUUUUUHHHHHNNNNNTTTTTTT his ***!!!!

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon was a huge dud. I am now seeing the second coming of gator arms. My goodness. I hate to say it but Rodgers was a dud too today. His throws to Boykin were horrendous in the first half. Finley was both a stud and dud. Run oob instead of forcing the opp to take a time out? UYYYYY....

The big studs were the front seven on D, and the run blocking OL. A W is a W. Hopefully this is a building block to better and brighter future games!

12theTruth

Tramon was a huge dud. I am now seeing the second coming of gator arms. My goodness. I hate to say it but Rodgers was a dud too today. His throws to Boykin were horrendous in the first half. Finley was both a stud and dud. Run oob instead of forcing the opp to take a time out? UYYYYY....

The big studs were the front seven on D, and the run blocking OL. A W is a W. Hopefully this is a building block to better and brighter future games!

I read that Boykin wasn't where he was supposed to be on those throws. Not so sure that that was on Rodgers? I would like to see McCarthy and Rodgers be able to turn some of this multitude of FG's into points. Against the Mannings and Romo's of the world we're going to likely need the points.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Crosby was solid yesterday. Nice to see AJ Hawk tear it up. I am surprised how the DL responded to CM being out. If they keep playing like that Pack can keep winning games.

If the Offense starts Clicking and Defence keeps doing what its doing. This team will be pretty Scary later in the year.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He may not have played well but Rodgers made some HUGE plays when it counted. His 64 yard TD pass to Jordy was a thing of beauty and he kept the chains moving with a 2 point lead.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts