Packers vs Pats this sunday

VAPAckerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This sunday we can still watch the Pack vs Pats. The Nfl Network will show superbowl XXXI on sunday at 4pm est. Why wait Two weeks to kick there butt when we can just Watch the game this sunday. :D :D :D :D

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think that they would show that game since we lost in the nfc title game. I am glad I was wrong. I have not seen that game since it was played live

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am taking bets. No bet is too big for my cash flow.

I will give anyone 13 points if they take the Pats this Sunday against the Packers at 4 P.M. on the NFL Network.

I set up a pay-pal account just for this game. P.M. me for the web link.

I can take any credit card except Chevron and Texico.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

I will give anyone 13 points if they take the Pats this Sunday against the Packers at 4 P.M. on the NFL Network.

I'm NOT usually a betting man......... :lol:

OP
OP
V

VAPAckerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

I'll only take that bet if you give me 14 and a half point spread. Seeing as the packers will destroy the pats on sunday i still say you still got the better end of the deal.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hammer said:
Is this a rerun?

No, it's the Consolation Bowl. I thought you knew!
Man....i hope Favre isn't too nervous........i hope he audibles a long pass play to Antonio Freeman. I mean, after seeing the Pats "D", thats what I would be looking for.
And I hope they don't kick away from Desmond Howard.....that guy is FAST! I bet he has at least one good return left in him for the big game.....who knows......maybe he will even run one back for a touchdown!!!

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eap33 said:
Hammer said:
Is this a rerun?

Man....i hope Favre isn't too nervous........i hope he audibles a long pass play to Antonio Freeman. I mean, after seeing the Pats "D", thats what I would be looking for.
And I hope they don't kick away from Desmond Howard.....that guy is FAST! I bet he has at least one good return left in him for the big game.....who knows......maybe he will even run one back for a touchdown!!!

I'll have my fingers crossed!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
eap33 said:
Hammer said:
Is this a rerun?

I'll have my fingers crossed!!
LOLOLOL!!!This is way too much fun!!! :lol:

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched it last night.

Almost had my 7-year-old convinced that last week's game was a bad dream and that we really did make it to the SB to play the Pats.

Then he saw the date on the screen;).

TM

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched this game in a bar. There were a bunch of Patriot fans that were making lots of noise when the Pats scored their 21st point. Then they kicked the ball off to Desmond Howard, and I swear to you, not one word was heard from their section of the bar after that TD. It was dead silence. I think at that moment, they knew the game was over.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched this game in a bar. There were a bunch of Patriot fans that were making lots of noise when the Pats scored their 21st point. Then they kicked the ball off to Desmond Howard, and I swear to you, not one word was heard from their section of the bar after that TD. It was dead silence. I think at that moment, they knew the game was over.

Desmond Howard = Savagery. For sure.

OP
OP
V

VAPAckerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You know what that means BANDWAGON fans. 10 years is not that long ago to forget the out come of a superbowl. Heck i rember out comes of superbowls where i wasn't even born yet and the packers wasn't in the game playing. Its funny how not even 9 years ago you couldn't find a Patriots fan outside of New England now it feels like my block is full of them. I'll be a Packer fan come the 13-3 seasons and the 4-12 seasons. Heck i put on my A.J. Hawk Jersey on monday after the packers lost to the Giants just to show everyone no matter what happens i'm a true Packer fan. I Never understood the fair weather fans.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:

You know what that means BANDWAGON fans. 10 years is not that long ago to forget the out come of a superbowl. Heck i rember out comes of superbowls where i wasn't even born yet and the packers wasn't in the game playing. Its funny how not even 9 years ago you couldn't find a Patriots fan outside of New England now it feels like my block is full of them. I'll be a Packer fan come the 13-3 seasons and the 4-12 seasons. Heck i put on my A.J. Hawk Jersey on monday after the packers lost to the Giants just to show everyone no matter what happens i'm a true Packer fan. I Never understood the fair weather fans.

You gotta feel for the diehards that are gettin' flack right now though. A friend of mine has been a Pats fan since we were in Jr High. As soon as they started winning, he immediately started having to defend himself as a Patriots fan, trying to "prove" he wasn't bandwagon.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the defence in that game really makes me wish what could be with a same approach on play calling. Bledsoe was under the gun so much that game, and I really don't think our defence now is less talented than these group of guys.

Reggie was so awesome that game. I still think he was deserving of the MVP for his huge impact. 3 sacks and constantly causing pressure and bad throws. Made me sad I'll be honest watching the replay.

Members online

Latest posts