Packers vs Giants

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i will be going to this game, i've gone the past few years we played them and i believe have lost every time pretty bad too if i recall. so if/when we lose you guys can blame me. with that being saif i hope i am really wrong but i would say 44-17 giants.

CW21NumeroUno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we win :(

Not only for the sake of our playoff hopes but also for the sake that this team has haunted us in the playoffs and they are finally in a slump which should be a blow out if Rodgers were playing.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i will be going to this game, i've gone the past few years we played them and i believe have lost every time pretty bad too if i recall. so if/when we lose you guys can blame me. with that being saif i hope i am really wrong but i would say 44-17 giants.
I hope your so wrong that u hafta drink a beer to drown your choice of the score then drink a couple to celebrate the Packers W

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We beat them in a reg. season game.
2011 season I think it was?
(And then they got back at us in the PO at Lambeau, again. Yeah, payback is a b***h! :unsure:)
If you were at that game, how can you forget?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon Williams is the 3rd highest pd player on the team. He needs to start playin like it

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I think this is do or die for the Packers playoff chances. Oh sure, mathematically they will be alive with a loss today but realistically I don't see a road to the playoffs. The question is whether the Packers will play like a wounded dog in recognition of this or go quietly into the night.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I think this do or die for the Packers playoff chances. Oh sure, mathematically they will be alive with a loss today but realistically I don't see a road to the playoffs. The question is whether the Packers will play like a wounded dog in recognition of this or go quietly into the night.
Evidently Matthews got the ok to take the club off as he'll be playing w/o the club & I'm sure the D got more than an ear full about the last 2 games. IMO Packers step it up & force at least 2 INTs & come out Ball'n today

jedisuperdog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello there ladies and gentlemen, new to this forum. Really starting to get into the NFL this year (I'm English living in Scotland) and starting to watch more games. I'm still not clear on all the rules and plays etc etc, but if I'm not mistaken is our offense so bloody predictable. Our best run comes when tolzien passed the ball, we get into the red zone, and bang, its run, run, pass. We need to trust tolzien with the pass more, the run game isn't working.

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm....I couldn't disagree more. He's all TT CAN think of......so....GAME OVER.....and pretty much SEASON OVER.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Rodgers comes back next week & we win out we would have a slim chance at the playoffs. We'd need a lot of help but could make it. Not holding my breath but hoping

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We we're 10-6 in "10" but this year we'll need a lot of help plus win out from here. Our chances are slim & none IMO & hopefully slim is in town

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team is just not very good without Rodgers. It makes me wonder that maybe TT is an overrated GM living off Rodgers falling into his lap during the draft.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This team is just not very good without Rodgers. It makes me wonder that maybe TT is an overrated GM living off Rodgers falling into his lap during the draft.

A serious question

If Brady goes down, would they win? Brees goes down, they win?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

These past 3 games sure make you wonder if Rodgers' successes for the last 6 years have been hiding an overrated coaching staff and GM.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the Patriots went 11-5 for the season the last time Brady went down in Week 1 for the season.

That was a while ago..Just like we had flynn (besides, how is Cassell now?)

I am asking NOW what would happen

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Belichick is a far better coach than McCarthy, so yes. It's impossible to know about the Saints without Brees until we see it, but considering the Saints were a mediocre team at best without Payton last year, I would guess they would win as well.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a while ago..Just like we had flynn (besides, how is Cassell now?)

I am asking NOW what would happen

I have no idea. I don't know the Saints or Patriots and their backup QB's well enough to speak intelligently to how they would perform without their star QB's. Worse? Of course. Losing by 2 TD"s apiece to mediocre NFC East teams? I wouldn't think so.

I'm very disappointed with our team the last two weeks. I thought we had plenty of talent to at least be competitive against poor teams in Rodgers' absence. I was pretty clearly wrong.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I have no idea. I don't know the Saints or Patriots and their backup QB's well enough to speak intelligently to how they would perform without their star QB's. Worse? Of course. Losing by 2 TD"s apiece to mediocre NFC East teams? I wouldn't think so.

I'm very disappointed with our team the last two weeks. I thought we had plenty of talent to at least be competitive against poor teams in Rodgers' absence. I was pretty clearly wrong.

Today it was offense that let us down...Last week it was the defense

We just have to accept this is what we will have till rodgers returns