• Poll closed .

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack 33 cows 13

CMIII with 2 sacks
Bjack with over 100yds rushing

Wade Phillips fired at halftime.

lol...... Phillips fired in the 3rd quarter, Clay Matthews puts Kitna out of the game in the second quarter, in another city...........at a earlier time, Favre gets benched and Brad Childress gets a drug test at halftime!!!!

But anyhow the Packers beat the Cowboys 28-20.

OP
OP
packers020802

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really think the offense gets back on track this weekend. Also #21 should have at least 2 picks on this Kitna fella! hahaha, then we get our mid-season bye week before we head to the metrodome to play the tailspinning Vikings.

:viksux::happy0005:

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitna passes three TD's, two of which go back the other way. Clay Matthews has a busy day with 3-5 sacks and Charles Woodson takes five (picks). Packers win 35-13.

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could care less about all the intangibles, as long as our offense starts to get it together and we get the win. This is a great opportunity for them to play aggressive and put some points up. Geeze this team would be great if Rodgers and the O could get their act together. We've been waiting for the game when it starts all season, could this be it? Who knows, but lets just get that W.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
17-16 GB when Phillips goes for two at the end and misses. MM gets too cute with the offense again and the D wears out at the end. ST returns to average and gives up a few long returns along with some line drive punts. The 70's and 80's have really left me pessimistic about the Packers.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, using my statistics course from 1964, designing an algorithm, and doing correlation studies.....

Packers 24
Cowboys 16

Take that to the bank or maybe not. Hell I don't know...Just want to see the W

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
20-14 Packers

Dallas is starting to get that "backed in a corner" look and their ST will help them keep it close. I just hope this isn't a trap game for the Packers.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
My guess is the Packers will kick butt which will result in Wade Phillips being fired! You heard it here first.

OP
OP
packers020802

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
43% of ppl on the thread said BLOWOUT
and a BLOWOUT IT WAS!!!
We really needed a game like that going into the Bye week. (not to mention looking awesome on national TV)

Enjoy the Bye week deer hunters!!!!!!

see ya'll in 2 weeks for destruction in the dome!

GO PACK!

:viksux:

Members online

Latest posts