Packers vs. COwboys predictions

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say Favre comes out gunnin in this one.... I look for us to dominate time of posession and win this game by at least 9 points!

Thats right. ROmo will flop under big game pressure just like he did against New England, and his ONLY playoff game of his career.

GO PACK GO!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say Favre comes out gunnin in this one.... I look for us to dominate time of posession and win this game by at least 9 points!

Thats right. ROmo will flop under big game pressure just like he did against New England, and his ONLY playoff game of his career.

GO PACK GO!!

35-21 Packers. Dallas has trouble against the Big-5 and in the 2nd half, we eat the clock.

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
34-31

Driver scores 3 TDs
Favre finally throws a pick
Harris gets first INT
Kampman gets at least 3 sacks

FromIrving

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IThats right. ROmo will flop under big game pressure just like he did against New England, and his ONLY playoff game of his career.

Romo actually played really well in that game against the Pats. The defenses' inability to get a stop on 3rd down is what lead to the loss.

As for predictions ... I predict that many you will come away from this thinking ... "Man, Romo really does look a lot like Favre." ...

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha well I don't ever see myself comparing Romo and Favre. For some reason, I just don't ever think that in my head. I guess it is the Wisconsin thing :-p

Anyway I will be a homer and say the Packers win 34 - 28

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I already think Romo looks a lot like Favre. I like Romo. I think he has a great future ahead of him.

It's a pick em game. I really think these teams are evenly matched top to bottom. Defensively they are both good. Offensively they are both good. Dallas has a better running game but the Packers has been coming along lately so it might be there. I'm really excited for this game. Win or lose it should be entertaining.

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
38-28 Greenbay with Woodson, KGB, Rouse/Collins, Pickett playing

27-34 Dallas if we have starters out

I heard that Harrell might play, good or bad?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brennan1884 said:
IThats right. ROmo will flop under big game pressure just like he did against New England, and his ONLY playoff game of his career.

Romo actually played really well in that game against the Pats. The defenses' inability to get a stop on 3rd down is what lead to the loss.

As for predictions ... I predict that many you will come away from this thinking ... "Man, Romo really does look a lot like Favre." ...

I think I'll wait until Romo gets at least one playoff win in his career at minimum to even entertain that notion...it was funny though. :wink:

Almost forgot...Packers 31 Cowboys 28

Jump ahead to the NFC Championship in Lambeau Field...Packers 37 Cowboys 13

Cowboysfan178

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I will wait until Friday's injury reports come out before I pick a number.

R.P.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty damn sure this game will be over by 11:30 PM on Thursday for us in the Eastern time zone.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty damn sure this game will be over by 11:30 PM on Thursday for us in the Eastern time zone.

:D Hey, if he waits until Friday, he'll be sure to give the right prediction, right?

Cowboysfan178

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboysfan178 said:
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

:D Hey, if he waits until Friday, he'll be sure to give the right prediction, right?
Touche'

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboysfan178 said:
Raider Pride said:

R.P.

Exactly my point.

Only a Notre Dame Graduate could be crafty enough to understand the meaning of the post. After all, I have been *****ing to too many about a Thursday Game on the NFL Network.

Injuries will play a big part. As well as coaching.

R.P.

packattack92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha well I don't ever see myself comparing Romo and Favre. For some reason, I just don't ever think that in my head. I guess it is the Wisconsin thing :-p

i don't live in Wisconsin and I do not think I will ever compare Romo to Favre

Cowboysfan178

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboysfan178 said:
Dallas 31-21. Your lack of wanting to run the ball will get you some INTs you cannot afford.

Same thing Minnesota fans said a few weeks ago

Yeah but the Vikings are nothing like Dallas. We actually have a QB and some WRs... I could do better than the Vikings QB.

Cowboysfan178

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboysfan178 said:
longtimefan said:
Cowboysfan178 said:
Dallas 31-21. Your lack of wanting to run the ball will get you some INTs you cannot afford.

Yeah but the Vikings are nothing like Dallas. We actually have a QB and some WRs...

No. 1.

Whatever I'll take that 1 over any 2 Packers WR's just the same.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Cowboysfan178 said:
longtimefan said:
Cowboysfan178 said:

Yeah but the Vikings are nothing like Dallas. We actually have a QB and some WRs...

No. 1.

Whatever I'll take that 1 over any 2 Packers WR's just the same.

What in the HELL does the wr and q/b have to do with stopping the Packer running game??

And how in the HELL will Romo and TO prevent Favre form tossing an int ( you implied Brett could toss some ints cuz running game wont work)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you really saying the Dallas passing game will stop the Packers rushing game???

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 38 Cowboys 21
Favre 38-45 388 yrds 4 TD
grant 90 yrds rushing on 15 carries and 1 TD
JJ,GJ,DD, Lee all score TD

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts