Packers Vs. Chiefs (What channel?)

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry for being a scrub but I was curious if there's a site that will tell me what TV network is covering the game tonight. . .or maybe every game.

I used to have a magnet on my fridge last season that told me what channel is covering the game. It's obvious during the season when it's on a Sunday/Monday/Thursday night but pre-season can be funky sometimes.

Curious if tonights game is on ESPN because it's Thursday or if it's going to be on CBS because it's AFC.

Thank you for any direction on this, much appreciated!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think CBS is carrying it, but ABC in Eau Claire is our feed.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Are the preseason games being streamed. Hate to watch the stupid NFL gamecenter. BORING

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is going to be pretty boring considering we will see Rodgers & co. for about 1 series I hear

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Wont be getting in my area. Got the Browns and the Bears...

Hope i can find a stream online.

OP
OP
BBalzWI

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know streaming isn't 'legal' per say. . .but doesn't anyone know of a decent website that would be streaming the Packer games? Or that you have bookmarked in case you can't find it on TV?

OP
OP
BBalzWI

BBalzWI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah?
I'm also in Madnesson.
Channel 27 WKOW ABC should be showing it if it's not natl.

SAAAA-WEET! Good to hear, just moved to the west side/Middleton area and didn't get TV hooked up yet so I'm pulling HD signals through bunny ears haha.

Glad I'll be able to watch, even if Rodgers is only playing 1 series. I still love to watch me some Packer football!:happy0005:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** ton of college football tonight too. Not a bad night for TV, but I assume im getting dragged downtown for some drinks so ill just be catching highlights.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** ton of college football tonight too. Not a bad night for TV, but I assume im getting dragged downtown for some drinks so ill just be catching highlights.

Someone dragging you downtown for drinks is just downright horrible! :happy0005:

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won't see it down here either unless I find it streaming online later on. My hubby said the NFL Network will replay the game over the weekend but it looks like I'll have to stay up late to catch it. I suppose I won't see it until AFTER the final cuts on Saturday...

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eau Claire? I used to live there. Love that place.

Yes, the Eau Claire area is beautiful. We live about 1.5 hrs north of Eau Claire--Birchwood. No prettier place in my mind. That goes for most of Wisconsin, btw.

X-Factor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont get to see it either and never have luck when I try to stream it. The NFL rules are so frustrating, because you cant even stream a radio station that is broadcasting it ~ they block those too. So I am sure I will sit tonight staring at play-by-play's on NFL.com and hope some of the fans will be my eyes through the game threads ~ then watch tomorrow night on NFL Network. :fool:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont get to see it either and never have luck when I try to stream it. The NFL rules are so frustrating, because you cant even stream a radio station that is broadcasting it ~ they block those too. So I am sure I will sit tonight staring at play-by-play's on NFL.com and hope some of the fans will be my eyes through the game threads ~ then watch tomorrow night on NFL Network. :fool:
If I get home in time, I'll post the working links in the official gameday thread.

I can't watch it without the internet, so you can trust me on this ;)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts