** Packers vs. Chiefs Game Thread **

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our D kicks ***!

But like I was saying in chat, we have to keep the ball in the air. We have one of the best 1-2-3 WR sets in the NFL. If we get the ball to any of them, we'll produce.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh lordy what a game folks. I'm gonna read through this thread to relive it. Long live King Favre. He always has a way of redeeming himsel;f
Did any of you see after Crosby kicked the go ahead FG.......they showed Favre on the sideline, with his head down. He looked up and you could see him mouth "Was it good?" He couldn't watch it! :D
I think he heard the crowd cheer, and thought we missed the kick.....but it was the PACKER fans cheering!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is hitting some LONG throws too! I'd say he has confidence in our young WR's!

Yes he does. I hope he comes back for at least one more year.

Favre took some nasty hits this game against the Chiefs. We take him for granted. Look how many QBs got took out today because of hits.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Favre is hitting some LONG throws too! I'd say he has confidence in our young WR's!

Yes he does. I hope he comes back for at least one more year.

Favre took some nasty hits this game against the Chiefs. We take him for granted. Look how many QBs got took out today because of hits.
I know.....hopefully he can be like he has been all career, and not let ANYONE get him to miss a game!

Me, i was unhappy that we lost the lead at the end of the first half, but i never doubted that our guys could come back and win. I wasn't 100% sure we would win, but i knew our guys have NO quit in them. These guys keep going till the last second clicks off the clock. Look at the very last play. KGB gets a sack. Thats showing NO quit, play for 60 minutes! Not 59 minutes, all 60!

CaptainItchy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These games are indeed very stressful... I was pacing back and forth...couldn't sit still... wow...7-1

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol i feel like a 80 year old man who could have a heart attack at any second during the packers games

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol i feel like a 80 year old man who could have a heart attack at any second during the packers games

So you know what I go through every game. ;)

That's what I was trying to say in the chat when I said I was sick of these nail biters. I want to see the Packers come in, take an early 21 point lead, then coast. Easier on the ticker. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts