Packers Under TT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys lol dont want to **** anyone off and if i do sorry its not intentional ... anyways people seem to be judging TT too fast ... i really think this guy is a genius ... come on doesnt over pay FA , and yes i know the draft this year wasnt like WOW WE DRAFTED LYNCH OLSEN PETERSON ETC ... but lets all agree on this in this year draft probably the only guaranteed impact non bust player that we have is Calvin Johnson, either then that every1 has an upside or a down part ... lets say we traded up for peterson and injure his knees their goes both of your picks ... or we got lynch and has some problemes like pac man ... i think his picks are more of a secure guaranteed players that would help the packers upgrade ... Justin Harrell is a great player and a great prospect his only downside was the injury but his cleared and im sure with him the lineup this year run defense is way better ... i also wanted to talk about the randy moss situation , yes the guy does have talent for football but also has a talent to be a complete *** when he needs too, anyways what if we had traded our 4th round pick for him and lets say he did play for the packers and we didnt win the SB in the next 2 seasons their he goes ... where would that leave jennings #3 wr ? i rather see jennings be our #2 this year ... what if he becomes as good or better then walker, then we shouldnt have any problems in the WR section right ??? ... Our running game should be okay as long as our o-line is good and strong and they open up wholes then anyone could be running through the whole's and im happy with the jackson pick , at least he knows what a zone blocking scheme ... perfect fit ... and TE ... why does everyone need to panic about it franks had 1 bad season and everyone wants him out of here ... im sure if we give him another chance he would redeem himself and at least the guy can block his good for something ...

In conclusion our defense has been upgraded and is a experienced defense ... Our offense is young and experienced at some parts ... anyways i have a great fealing for this year and i do think TT is doing a good job ... TT supporter or not but we all have the same goal ... SB :chalflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts