Packers trying out a lineback on Monday

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys just thought Id let you in on some info. I checked my twitter today when I saw a post by LB Dominic Douglas, FA from the Rams -

"BREAKING NEWS: im headed to Greenbay for a tryout Monday so keep me in ur prayers!!! ITS A MINOR SET BACK FOR A MAJOR COMEBACK BELIEVE THAT"

He was an undrafted rookie on 09 out of Mississippi St. He was released dureing the final cuts during preseason. I dont have anymore info on him really.

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately I don't know much about him either.

Remember it's only a tryout though.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adailius Thomas anyone? not sure how much if anything he has left... but he knows what he's doing and could jump in quick..

GreenBayTheOnlyWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read we brought up LB Simpkins from the practice squad.

We did, but with the Chillar injury, (unclear whether its minor or serious) it doesn't hurt to bring guys in and try them out. I am looking forward to checking out if there are any highlights of this guy, whether he's a run-stopper or better in coverage. We also have Francois on our practice squad too. Who knows. Good to keep our eyes open though.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adailius Thomas anyone? not sure how much if anything he has left... but he knows what he's doing and could jump in quick..

If he was any kind of an upgrade to anyone, you gotta wonder why a) he was released and b) no one else bothered to pick him up.

Members online

Latest posts