packers trade with pittsburgh

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack have given up4th round choice to pittsburgh for their 4th round choice and pitts 6th round choice. so getting 3 consecutivepicks in round 6. Seems ok to me.

Reaction score
Honestly this is retarded.

What happened to the 'we don't have as many needs as last year' bit Ted?

You still gotta get a TE, and Ben Patrick is on the board. I'd rather we not risk loosing him.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure I understand, we don't need another 10 rookies

OP
OP
F

flep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What makes it even wierder is that Pittsburgh picked a punter with the 112th pick????

Eh????????????????

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I'll be patient... but Ted this isn't exactly what I envisioned happening today...

repeat what you just said

of course this is what I expected from Ted...trade downs and 'wtf' picks...

what's starting to **** me off is by not addressing needs in the draft after not addresssing them in the offseason...doesnt make sense...i think we have five more picks...i'd love to see a speedy reciever/returner, and of course a tight end...mcclain from alabama to be a potential fullback wouldnt hurt either

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is a good plan by TT. We have enough Pro Bowl caliber playmakers on our roster already, what we really need is more marginally talented depth.

Anybody run out and buy your Super Bowl tickets yet? :rotflmao:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'll be patient... but Ted this isn't exactly what I envisioned happening today...

That's why the biggest claim to fame you have is being a mod on a packer forum and Ted is a NFL GM.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

repeat what you just said

of course this is what I expected from Ted...trade downs and 'wtf' picks...

what's starting to **** me off is by not addressing needs in the draft after not addresssing them in the offseason...doesnt make sense...i think we have five more picks...i'd love to see a speedy reciever/returner, and of course a tight end...mcclain from alabama to be a potential fullback wouldnt hurt either

yep. I was expecting some trade downs, how cna you now with Teds past? I just want some **** picks dammit!! I haven't heard of any of these guys we picked lol ... couldnt we have jus signed them as undrafted FA?? lol

Reaction score

That's why the biggest claim to fame you have is being a mod on a packer forum and Ted is a NFL GM.

:lol:

I just meant last year, we got Underwood in the 4th, and he was someone who was given a higher grade than the 4th round. It seemed to set the tone for getting players that had slipped... we got Rodgers later on in the 4th IIRC.

This year, well I don't think LT Barbre can be classified as slipping in the draft...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

:lol:

I just meant last year, we got Underwood in the 4th, and he was someone who was given a higher grade than the 4th round. It seemed to set the tone for getting players that had slipped... we got Rodgers later on in the 4th IIRC.

This year, well I don't think LT Barbre can be classified as slipping in the draft...

Man, I have no clue on any of these picks. reach? early? late? good pick? I have no forking clue.

Honestly, not to be rude, I don't give a **** either. I just want to see my Packers dominate the **** out of the vikings and bears and get to the playoffs an see how far Brett can take us in them.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, we did just change the Moss pick (4th round) into 3 players. At least one or maybe even 3 of them may be around after Moss has retired and not cost us nearly as much. Do we have the money to Turner yet??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts