Packers to use Cobb on PR, Harris on KR

• Thread starter Deleted member 6794
  • Start date

Oski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He can get injured on any play. It's totally worth it to put him back there on punt returns. He's a difference maker and we want to get the ball in his hands any way we can. Obviously if we are up big you don't use him.

Pack-12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last time Cobb returned punts he wasn't even really that great at it. 9.4avg, 1TD, 2-20+, 1-40+. Hyde last year had 12.3avg, 1TD, 4-20+, 1-40+ and everyone seemed to think he was average at it. Unless Cobb is going to be a great returner I don't see the point of risking him.

Also Cobb hasn't really shown to be that durable lately. He adds way more to this team from scrimmage than he does returning.

Oski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't even know if he will get the ball on first down. You don't have that problem on punt returns

Kalulukb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the idea of having your fastest player on KOs. I wish they would put Cobb in for KOs instead of Harris

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally would like to see the rookie on the field. Janis is an explosive runner. and from what i heard, very capable of circus catches... Boykin and Davante adams are brutes. But that doesnt change the fact we should play Janis some so they have to respect the speed, or get burnt...Janis will run right past most dime backs.

Members online

Latest posts