Packers - THE WAY WE HEAR IT....

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay - I'd like to know if anyone else is still hearing this rot.....

Green Bay

Because the Packers think enough of their WR depth, the level of concern around a thinned defense has heightened to the point that they may consider dealing former second-round pick Robert Ferguson if the right offer comes along.

General manager Ted Thompson hasn

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I love Fergie, I would trade him for Cory Simon in a second, but there's no way the Eagles give up a guy that good for our #3 receiver who's had trouble staying healthy.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You need to get value though. You can't just trade the guy for a 4th or fifth round pick next year, which is likely what he's worth. You need to get a guy who can play right now before you get rid of him, otherwise all you've done is make another team immediately better.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is the kind of deal that makes sense and can be good for all if it is a good DT or TE. Drafting the best player available makes these kind of deals possible.

Of course if you bring in a Joe Johnson or Jamal Reynolds then you have a bad deal. There is no team stocked at DT. There just aren't enough good ones but a lot similar to hunt in ability(not character).

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like Murphy has been dinged up alot this preseason and hasn't seen the field yet in a game so there is no way I trade Fergie. I don't think Chatman is a very good #3 receiver and if Murphy is a injury prone or a bust we are awful thin at WR.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I disagree on Chatman, he has improved every year and by looks of it in camp, his becomming a good reciever. Fergie's value will have dropped with the heart mummur issue and sorry he "has potential" just not been consistent in the games so far. His eye sight may have a lot to due with that, but let him prove it this year and trade one of the 3 of them in the offseason (Walker, Driver, Fergie) for a high pick.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts