Packers tattoos

InRodgersWeTrust

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im thinking of getting one done especially if we win the Superbowl. Was think of either just the G logo or a Packers helmet with Packers underneath it.

Anyone on here got one? And if so, got any pics of it?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
look at my avatar

That is the G with lighting bolt thru it

The plain G and the helmet are so over done IMO

Thats why I went for something original

could do the lombardi trophy with the roman numerals put in it and leave enough spaces for future ones

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought this would be a collection of pictures of the player's tats. I think it would be interesting to see what they all have had done. Colledge has a ton of work done, but I can't really ever make any of it out. Crabtree should wear sleeves at all times because his look brutal.

OP
OP
InRodgersWeTrust

InRodgersWeTrust

Cheesehead
Reaction score
look at my avatar

That is the G with lighting bolt thru it

The plain G and the helmet are so over done IMO

Thats why I went for something original

could do the lombardi trophy with the roman numerals put in it and leave enough spaces for future ones

Thats an interesting one.

I thought the plain G would be pretty common but I didnt think the helmet would be. Ive never seen either but then I do live in Ireland.

I want something small though, not because Im ashamed of my Packers fandom but because Im planning quite a few tattoos and I dont really want to take up a whole arm or leg with it and I think the Lombardi trophy would have to be quite big. Plus what if we win it so much I run out of room for numerals??

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
thats a personal preference..

I like to have something no one else has

You want the G, go fot it

In Ireland your right I am sure no one has it

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got a big tattoo of my soccer team on my back.

This logo:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Maybe I'll do the G on my leg, maybe something with Green and Gold. Dunno yet.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't have any tats and I doubt I ever will.
I just don't feel like they are for me.
But I do think that if a fan gets one of a symbol of their team, man, that is some serious dedication and love for the team right there no matter what the team or the sport.

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone have any photos up? I can see the one of the Lightening bolt G (love it!). I heard of one female fan who has Vince Lombardi tattooed on her calf (probably already married!) and another one with the G inside her lip. I don't have any. I'd love to see what's out there though.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Lombardi trophy on my leg would look great. Doubt I will go through with it though.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have this T-shirt. It's a take-off of the "Sons of Anarchy" TV show about an outlaw biker gang.

Hmm... Seems more fitting for the Raider fanbase than the Packer fanbase. I can picture this as a "Sons of Madden", "Sons of Davis" or "Sons of Blanda" T-shirt.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Thinking of doing the Packers stripes on my arms but doubt I would go through with it. Or a small yellow circle with come kind of number that means something in the center of my chest. Though I think I will just stick with trying to wear packer stuff every single day.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
do the temporary ones count on gameday?!?!?;)
I'm afraid thats as far as I go as a tattoo! My GB regalia will just have to do!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Had this idea.. prolly won't do it, but maybe someone will like it enough to use it..

Tattoo is on chest over the heart, and it's a 3D looking one, where the skin looks like it's being ripped away, and underneath you can see a heart and veins colored green and gold.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
This was just my first session... 2nd session will add all the color... 4 hrs in the chair... He had another appointment... Sons of Lombardi!!! Shout out to Bradwillrockyou!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`ve got the superman style, with the Helmet style G in the middle

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts