Packers sign Tavaress King?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
MN is looking for LB's right now, not WR's. And oh yeah, a CB or two.
I also heard they are STILL looking for a QB..... guess 3 aint enough. Call Favre, heard he was interested in making a 3rd comeback.....just make sure that your stadium is wheelchair friendly and the mens bathroom stalls have safety handles installed for his convenience.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I also heard they are STILL looking for a QB..... guess 3 aint enough. Call Favre, heard he was interested in making a 3rd comeback.....just make sure that your stadium is wheelchair friendly and the mens bathroom stalls have safety handles installed for his convenience.
That QB thingy, that's not so easy to clarify unless you happen to be picking in the right spot at the right time.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
He did

Brown was drafted by the Vikings in the third round in 93

Ok, but did he ever play? lol
besides, what does it matter, I just like busting raptors chops....... why does everyone feel the need to one up someone when it was clearly joking? There are no bonus points for the 1upers.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Ok, but did he ever play? lol
besides, what does it matter, I just like busting raptors chops....... why does everyone feel the need to one up someone when it was clearly joking? There are no bonus points for the 1upers.
Sorry mate, no offence intended there, it`s just Gilbert Brown is a hero of mine. Didn`t mean anything by it ;)

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
That was not directed at you bill....... other people are so damn quick to be "matter of fact-ish" and try to 1up the next guy like there is some sort of friggin prize involved for being a tool..... when all I was doing was bustin chops on a rival guy......shhheeeshhh....

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

That was not directed at you bill....... other people are so damn quick to be "matter of fact-ish" and try to 1up the next guy like there is some sort of friggin prize involved for being a tool..... when all I was doing was bustin chops on a rival guy......shhheeeshhh....

Cheers bud :tup:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
ok, for the pure stats guys, dispute this one:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/446/gilbert-brown

He may have been drafted my Minn., but it does NOT state that he played any time for them. I am not digging any deeper than this, but to me it looks like maybe he was drafted then released or traded. So it looks like no real official playing time for Minn. There ya go, that's my poor attempt at a 1 uper

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't seen an article where we signed King. I read in the shout box Elway wouldn't let him go(though if King wanted to leave he could leave)& signed him to the 53 man roster

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Elway signed him out if spite. King will be lucky if he gets 2 TDs this year. On our roster he'd likely be a starter or close to it

OP
OP
ThePerfectBeard

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Elway signed him out if spite. King will be lucky if he gets 2 TDs this year. On our roster he'd likely be a starter or close to it

Elway's a horse-faced ****** so I wouldn't put it past him. I've always hated the guy. I was hoping we got him because he was pretty good at Georgia.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok, for the pure stats guys, dispute this one:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/446/gilbert-brown

He may have been drafted my Minn., but it does NOT state that he played any time for them. I am not digging any deeper than this, but to me it looks like maybe he was drafted then released or traded. So it looks like no real official playing time for Minn. There ya go, that's my poor attempt at a 1 uper
Gilbert was drafted in the third round of the 1993 draft by the Vikings. He was released on August 30th by the Vikings due to his weight. The Packers picked him up on August 31. He never played a regular season game for the Vikings. He may have played in pre season for them.