Packers set up meeting with Vance Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
played last season in oakland. I dont know much about him to be honest.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Does this mean Raji's signing is imminent? ;)

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Even if he has porked up to 305-315, for having played in 15 games his tackles stat is **** poor IMO. I dont expect sacks from his position that often, so 3 is ok by me...... just sounds like he would be yet another non-tackler...which we DO NOT need.

Jz3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a NT but a decent player. Could work as a DE in our 3-4. He is just a guy. A classic TT signing. Wouldn't improve anything.

bubba

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After Kmart he heads to area car dealerships for some real money saving bargains.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what TT loves. The left overs.

BTW, we love to give credit to TT for signing Woodson. SEE GUYS HE DOES SIGN FREE AGENTS!!

You think for one moment that if ANY other team in the NFL legitimately wanted Woodson that year, that TT still would have got him? No. TT got him for the simple fact that no one else cared. Hell Woodson didn't even want to be here initially. He took it because it was all that he had. I can't give TT credit for that.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what TT loves. The left overs.

BTW, we love to give credit to TT for signing Woodson. SEE GUYS HE DOES SIGN FREE AGENTS!!

You think for one moment that if ANY other team in the NFL legitimately wanted Woodson that year, that TT still would have got him? No. TT got him for the simple fact that no one else cared. Hell Woodson didn't even want to be here initially. He took it because it was all that he had. I can't give TT credit for that.

He was still the only GM to give him a shot. He could have not wanted him just like every one else.

Pack....man!!!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only FA that i thought we should of signed was Byrd..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
He is a 5 technique. plays Datone jones or Daniels spot on run downs.

D

Deleted member 6794

The guy had actually 41 total QB pressures last season, so he´s capable of rushing the passer.

D

Deleted member 6794

Walker has signed with the Chiefs.

Sorry, my bad. Pete Dougherty reported that Walker had signed with the Chiefs, seems like he misinterpreted a text. He will visit the Seahawks on Sunday, not sure if there´s any meeting planned with the Packers.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vance Walker has officially signed with the Chiefs for 3 yr/ $13 million reports ESPN'S Josina Anderson.

Something about a scheduled meeting with GB makes opposing GM's really nervous as he's now the (fourth?) guy that's been signed on the spot before traveling to meet Green Bay and Ted Thompson. Not that I'm sure any of them would have been signed anyway, but it's extraordinary luck nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts