Packers seasons has far exceeded many experts predictions

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Many experts had us at winning 2 maybe 4 games at the most and being one of the worst teams in the nfl, but in week 17 we are still in the playoff race thanks in large part to how bad the NFC blows but we are. With the youngest team in the nfl a 8-8 Record would be great playoffs or not. The reason we are not in the playoffs right now is just that we have the youngest team. We should have won games like the Rams and Bills but basically thats what happens when you have a young team and really not much chemistry between the players. Our players deserve the playoffs more then the Giants who some predicted to go to the superbowl. But as much as it hurts me to say this the Green Bay Packers season will end tomorrow night because we have to rely on other teams when if you really are going to be a contender you should only have to rely on your team to get you into the playoffs not other teams. It has been a great season and next year games that we played againist the Rams and Bills should no longer be loses they should be wins.

And if your wondering why I say the packers dont get in its not because i dont want them to but I think we have a better chance of seeing hell freeze over rather then seeing the teams we need to win, win. ( Go to way bottom to see match ups)

From NFL.COM

Green Bay can clinch playoff berth with:

1) GB win + GB clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over NYG**

**Packers clinch strength of victory tiebreaker over NY Giants if all of the following occur:
ARI win, DET win, MIA win, MIN win, SF win, CAR loss, HOU loss, TB loss.

If Green Bay and NY Giants end up tied in strength of victory, then tie will be decided by best strength of schedule.

that means

Arizona OVER San Diego ------ 99% chance arizona lose
Detroit OVER Dallas -------- 99% chance Detroit lose
Miami OVER Indianapolis -------- 96% chance Miami lose
Minnesota OVER St. Louis --------- This one can happen i think will
San Francisco OVER Denver --------- 85% chance 49ers lose

Carolina LOSE TO New Orleans ------ New Orleans may be resting people
Houston LOSE TO Cleveland ------- Houston should win
Tampa Bay LOSE TO Seattle -------- This should happen

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Packers seasons has far exceeded many experts prediction

Packers had some rookies play well this year. With the addition of some free agents, and a good '07 draft GB could play great in '07.

My dream team in '07 would feature DD GJ Randy Moss & KRob as GB WRers.
Tony Gonzales at TE
Green at RB
Brett at qb
Draft Laron Landry in the first round at S
Draft Kenny Irons second round to back up green

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts