Packers RUN D VS .......................

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Edgerrin "No Gain" James gets a number that better reflects his abilities.

Are run D has been doing pretty good and it is in the better half of the nfl on sunday we get to face a RB with the most rushing attempts in the nfl with the lowest average (2.7) and who has only managed a long of 14 yards. Also i hope that the Cards o-line forgets to block our DE Kampman just like they let the bears rookie DE do on monday night which led to the fumble return for a TD, which was the start of the bears comeback.

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot to say Hawk gets the chance to sack Leinart again!!!! Go A.J. knock his f***ing head off!

Hawk didnt get to play Leinart iI dont think well nows his chance

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk never played lienart in college. Doesn't mean he won't be gunnin' for he and James, though. Wouldn't mind seeing him crack the TE as well.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Edgerrin James was great a few years ago, with the team change it wan't for the better he forgot that the Cards have no o-line so he is screwed.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Edgerrin James was great a few years ago, with the team change it wan't for the better he forgot that the Cards have no o-line so he is screwed.

Grass isn't always "greener" on the other side. Look what wanting more money gets ya. On a losing team when you could be on a SB contender all the while making an incredible living.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James went for the money, not the line. If he was looking to win he would have taken less money and tried to find a winner. I don't blame him for going for the money either. I'm just saying that if money is your focus and winning isn't, then you have to live with your decision.

Members online

Latest posts